Tag Challenge #1

----I figured I'd start out this story with a tag challenge so here it goes---

•And thanks for tagging me Shywarrior
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~RULES~~~~~
1) You have to post the rules

2) You have to tag 13 people

3) They have to answer 13 questions

4) You must come up with 13 questions

5) You can't skip tags

6) Tags back are aloud

7) If you don't do tags you have to do what I say

8) Be creative with the title

9) You must do this in a book, not in the comments

(Now that that's finally over *eye roll*)

--Tagged by Shywarrior --

|||Here are her questions|||

1- if a person you just met on the internet reveals has some problems, would you help?

Me- Is that even a question? D-U-H!!! Of course!!!!!! I have a creepy obsession with wanting to help people...don't judge me!

2- would you jump in a real fight just for someone you treasure?

Me- again, are these even questions!?! Yes 100% I would!!! I would never let someone I care about get hurt!!! I'd honestly probably help a stranger too. I hate seeing people get hurt!

3- if you have an awful day, would you tell your best friend who had an amazing day? Or would you shut up just not to make the other sad?

Me- Umm...well honesty is best and if they're truly my friend then they should be willing to listen to my bad day and help me get through it...so I guess I would *awkwardly smiles*

4- would you cancel something important, just to spend time with someone dear to you? Even if that spending time with just means texting?

Me- well if they're dear to me than I guess...so yeah I 100% would probably do that!

5- on a scale of 1 to 13, how good do you think you are at comforting people?

Me- really? "13" again!?! Why??? Ugh fine...umm 10? Idk I'm pretty bad at it but at least I try!!!

6- how easy do you find the necessary motivation to do something?

Me- the what to do what? I understood like 0% of that question...well let's give it a try...umm pretty bad. I lose interest in things very easily and I'm super lazy...so yeah

7- how emotional are you? How much of your soul you put in everything you do?

Me- lots of you might not know this about me but I'm very very emotional. I'm also super sensitive so things affect me a lot!!! And I try to put my soul into everything...you might realize that if you read my bio *wink wink*