Tag Challenge #2

This was not intentional people!!!! But thanks to a certain someone I'm doing it again...Just kidding you know I love you CallmeMayo

Okay sooooo...I guess I have to post the rules again? Ughh *sigh*

••••••RULES••••••
1} You have to post the rules (yes I know!)
2} You have to tag 13 people (don't worry I'm not retagging anyone!!!)
3} They have to answer 13 questions
4} You must come up with 13 questions
5} You can't skip tags
6} Tags back are aloud
7} If you don't do tags you have to do what I say
8} Be creative with the title
9} You must do this in a book, not in the comments!!!!

__Okay now that that's over (for the second freaking time!!!!)__

{{{{Let's answer meeee some questions!!!}}}}

***all questions by CallmeMayo ***

1- Do you think you'll finish this?

Me(ow)- 100% of course...this tag thing is oddly fun for me...idk why!?!

2- How do you define yourself?

Me- Shy, very emotional, sometimes a little wild and fun, very sensitive, and a little in my own world

3- why are you doing this?

Me- idk I'm bored and I find these things fun?

4- How would you define me?

Me- I'm trying to come up with words better than Awesomely Amazing, Fun, Kind, Sweet, Positive, Super Happy and Cheerful, and anything other word you can think of!!!!

5- Aren't my comments wonderful?

Me- D-U-H!!!! Is this even a question *wink* Somehow this question feels like a self promo? *smirk*

6- Do you LOVEEEEE Teletubbies?

Me- again, is that a question? Who doesn't loveeee Teletubbies!!!!! *starts doing a cringy dance with the Teletubbies*

7- Fav video game?

Me- idk if this counts but Mario Kart!!!!! The best game of all time!!!

8- Favorite story on Wattpad?

Me- OMG I read this story...I can't even!!! It was so freaking good like I cried over it for hours!!! I thinks it's called "Falling For Mr.Step-Brother" idk but it was freaking awesome!!!!!

9- How do you want to die?

Me- EXCUSE ME!?! I'm only 13 I shouldn't be thinking of how I want to die!!!!! But if I have to then I want to take a pill that immediacy kills you or be in a bomb explosion...idk I just want a quick death!!!! Stop judging me!

10- Are you glad this is over?

Me- A little...you sort of just asked me how I want to die so now I'm feeling a little depressed *sigh* just kidding I love you...but I guess...idk this is kind of fun *smiles sheepishly*

11- Favorite topic to write about?

Me- Are you kidding me? I'm so freaking lazy I don't have energy to write...even though I'm currently writing...stop judging me!!! Okay umm I guess I like boyxboy romance books and I write some but I don't post...idk if that counts though

12- Fav song?

Me- Umm I like pretty much every single song but maybe...Despacito, Body Like a Backroad, Weak, Tears, Pity Party, and On My Mind?

13- Are you surprised you finished this?

Me- N-O-P-E not at all!!!!! I was gonna do it anyways and I'm freaking bored!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for the awesome questions CallmeMayo (and don't worry I'm not gonna tag you back like the evil person I am...)

Okay now for the tags!!!! Muhahahah!!!
I apologize in advance for everyone I'm about to tag cause Ik it's probably annoying but please give it a chance!!!

TAGS!?!?!?!
One-AriSto-sensei
Two-ThePsychoMadHatter
Three-yaoi_trash-girl
Four-Sadistic_Panda
Five-rainbowbite
Six-POPOTRAT44
Seven-DoNotMicrowave
Eight-pab0panda
Nine--_Jackson_-
Ten-aliciaalovee
Eleven-BeautifulDreamerzzz
Twelve-FuledByRamen
Thirteen-thAtOneEmOkId15

•••It's finally over!!!•••
Ps. If I tagged you and you don't know me it's cause I ran out of friends and so I randomly picked accounts that I thought looked cool...so yeah *stands here awkwardly*

Okay i guess I have to make a new set of questions? Ughhh!!!! Why cruel world must you do this to me!?!

----Okay well here it goes----

1. Have you ever kissed someone of the same-sex on the lips? (Parents don't count!!!)

2. In one word how would you define your life?

3. Favorite Singer?

4. Favorite Wattpad author?

5. Which BTS member is "yours"?

6. Would you skip a really important test to go visit a sick best friend at the hospital?

7. Have you ever fantasized about living a life like a Wattpad story you read? (Be honest!)

8. What would you do if you won a million dollars?

9. Are you mad I tagged you and confused cause you have no clue who I am?

10- what's your favorite food?

11- You're almost done!!! Okay, what's your fav subject in learning?

12- Do you have a secret collection of stuffed animals? (No...okay maybe)

13- Are you just glad this quiz is finally over?

////DONE\\\\

Yay you actually made it this far...not that I'm desperate but...please vote, comment, and at least TRT this!!!!!