Tha Begining👐 (Intro)

Dam summer bout to be ova and I'm about to start 11th grade I said while hoppin out my luh bed walkin over to the hallway bathroom I twist the knob hearing my grandma yell " IM INN ITTT!!!" Dam this muhfuckuh take yearz in da bathroom mann , ion get how brushin ya teeth n takin uh luh morning shower take 9 decades b. So you kno I waited like the gentlemen I am and walked in while she was already out , I started off wit brushin my teeth first. Btw my name Eric buh sum people call me Slim. So after comin out da shower I had the towel wrapped around me hearing two knocks on the door.

Grandma: Hurry up I'm takin you skool shoppin he responded back with "ight" . I'm Mimi Eric's grandma I try my best keepin Eric alive and that's basically it that muthafuckuh could do the rest. Me and my husband put food on the table and buy him clothes so he better be lucky I took him in because his mother n father both killed themselves in the hospital after seeing him coming out his mother va jay jay they both screamed and jumped out da window , shi ion blame em I'll do the same I mean he ain't that ugly buh..(*Two knocks on the door*) Yess! I responded..

Eric: I had on my all white Air Force One Shoes , white True Religion Jeans and white Polo Shirt with my white Gucci bucket Hat hooked the gold Rollie on my left wrist den walked up to my Mirror n oop I forgot my grillz I turned around and walked to my table to get my six gold bottom grillz out the mold kit then placed them calmly on my bottom teeth and walked back over to the mirror smiling and rubbin my hands like birdman. Seconds later I looked on my side grabbing my red polo cologne leaving the room wit 3 sprays and makin my way to my grandma room knockin two times while I heard her sayin ("yess") I'm ready! I yelled through the door she responded sayin ("Why the fuck you yellin!)
The door is close i said , Open it dumbass! She responded. So i proceed to open it n saw her watching Maury sittin up on her bed.

Maury

Shaqaleena: Maury dey got the same eyes n same nose Maury that's his childd!

Jamal: Mann that baby white I'm black! Wtf you talm bout shordy

In the case of 20 year old Jamal.....YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!

Crowd: OOOHHHHHHABLSPAAHEVWIAPQISYSBZLOGJP!!

JAMAL: *Does 5 backflips and jumps around the stage*.

Shaqaleena: *Crying and sobbing*.

Grandma: wow smh n Eric you haven't even ate breakfast yet , ("I'll eat when we come back") he said , whateva I responded it ain't my stomach I said while getting my keys off the table makin my way outside gettin in my white Nissan Maxima.

Eric: I got outside hoppin in the passenger seat dam I can't wait to get uh car , I said in my head while hearing Migos "Slippery" play while Mimi sped off headin to the mall.

Mall
Eric: Mimi circled the mall like three times lookin for a parkin spot then finally we seen a family pullin out but there was also this old lady that was tryna take the spot so my grandma crazy ass dun sped in that biht almost causin me to break my neck I looked on my right side through the window the old lady was just shakin her head, "let's go" Mimi said. We hopped out the car makin our way to the entrance gaht dam so much ass n titties i said low hoping mimi ain't hear me.

Grandma: igh go do yo thang I said while handing him a debit card, it has $500 spend it wisly boy he said "thanks n ok" happily.

Eric: well dam I neva knew she'll do allat (-All that-) for me so I took a escalator up n saw dis sexy cinnamon delicious smooth milky brownskin shordy in footlocker she had box braids a black crop top wit black leggings n black and white retro 11s. I walked over the store thinkin wut I'm bout to say so ion make uh fool out myself. So finally I made my way in leaving the double doors slide close while the ac flow on me then I noticed DJ Khaled "Wild Thoughts" ft Rihanna and Bryson Tiller was playing,i took a quick glance at her while she was checkin out sum red pumas meanwhile I walked towards her then sum dude jumped right in front of me then I peeped-(-Realized-) it was my dawg Pooh, "Yooo" he said pullin out his hand then I pulled out mines n clapped him up sayin wasgud bruh bruh? He responded back sayin shi nun jus lookin at shit at dis mall if I like it I cop it -(Buy it)- oh das wassup I said, so "wassup witchu?" He said, nun really jus
Tryna holl at luh shordy right there by the puma section, "damm go do dat bro she bad as hell to", igh bet I said while turnin around and walkin towards her.

Talkin scene
Me: *Looks around nervously then stares at her for a minute*.
Hey

Her: umm hey

In his head
Dam what to say what to say fuk dam I should of pay attention to what them niggas been doin on them Cinderella n princess in the frog movies.

In her head
Fuck wrong wit this nigga iz he retarded or sum, ain't gon lie he iz kinda fine.

Talkin Scene pt2
Me: so umm wha wh wh what's your... Name?

Her: Kiki but bye I have a boyfriend she said annoyed getting up to go in line to purchase the shoes.

Eric: I seen pooh comin " how it went bruh?" He said, Terri muthafuckin bulll i responded.
Dam wuchu did asked for top? He said laughin, na b nigga was kind of scared but I got her name which was kiki then shordy told me bye and she have a boyfriend.
"Dammn" pooh said well igh bruh I'm bout to holl at chu later nigga funna slide to the crib n get sum sleep. I said igh bro n clapped him up going to uh couple of stores then returning to Mimi which I saw sitting down tearing up sum hot wingz on a tray Damn boy you dun bought tha whole store! She said wit her eyes widely open seeing me holding like 10 or 11 bags while I laughed for a Lil then she got up n we walked out heading to the car she opened the trunk so I could put the bags in then I hopped in passenger side hearing "Unforgettable" play by French Montana and Swae Lee then The Weeknd "I Feel It Coming" came on while I started reminiscing about kiki till I fall asleep.

Dream:
*Kiki sitting on my lap* were both happy watchin Love And Hip hop I looked away for a sec

Familiar Voice: Eric.....Eric

Me: Yes kiki I said while smiling...
End of dream
Grandma: BOY THIS AINT NO KIKI GETCHO ASS UP!

Eric: Calm down dam

Grandma: Say another cuss word n watch I don't Bruce Lee yo ass in here.

Eric: *in my head*- wow nd I thought this was a free country freedom of speech smh*- we finally reached the crib I got out grabbin my bags out the trunk and waited for Mimi to open the door so I could finally put these bags down seconds later she opened the door then I walked to my room puttin my bags down then layed on my bed letting out a big puff only thing that was on my mind was kiki dam in life sometimes I wish there was a replay button, i got up n took a quick shower then went to sleep with kiki on my mind.