svetlana ; you're gonna what?

[requested, changed a bit.]

     "Hey, 'Lana, thanks for watching him today." You thanked her as you picked up your baby boy. His hands reached for you as you smiled at him.

     "No problem. I know what it's like to have worthless baby daddy." Svetlana said, with that gorgeous accent.

     "It's just really hard, sometimes. You know?" I sighed, sitting down next to her at the table, as the baby looked around, aimlessly.

     "Men don't know love if it hit them across face. I take care of Yevgeny by myself, without faggot father." She said, harshly. You winced slightly at her words, putting your head back to stare at the ceiling.

     "Do you ever miss him?" You asked, wondering if she felt the same as you did. It took her a moment to think about it. You looked at her, expecting a good answer to fulfill your mind with wisdom.

     "Do you ever miss useless piece of shit?" Svetlana asked, making you groan.

     "He wasn't that useless." You wince, wondering if that was really true. She raised her eyebrows at you.

     "He leave you with baby, he useless." She snapped, pointing at the baby on your lap, momentarily. You sighed, looking to the side at nothing in particular.

     "I don't know what I'm gonna do by myself." You said, weakly, looking back at the baby. Svetlana took no hesitation, to stand up and take the baby from your arms.

     "Baby not grown enough to be piece of shit. We teach him." She said, looking down at you. You gave her a confused look in return. "You work, I watch baby. Neither of us, piece of shit's. I teach them the same." She said, with a slight grin as she took your baby on one hip and Yevgeny on the other, to the living room, to change their diapers.

     "You're gonna what?"

(a/n: sorry i haven't updated as much, my step dads mother is here to visit. imma be real with you guys and say i spent the last few days hiding my gay porn so she wouldn't see it. thanks for reading that. love u guys♡)