mickey ; bruise

[warning: violence]

     You were on your way to the Kash and Grab to give Ian his lunch. He was working all day, and you thought he had to be hungry. You were halfway to the store when you saw Mickey Milkovich, the dirtiest white boy in America. He had two other people with him, and all three of them held something in their hands that could be used as potential weapons. You noticed Mickey had a can of red spray paint, too. It wouldn't have bothered you, until you saw Ian Gallagher is a dead man, painted across the entire brick wall. You frowned at this, as you picked up the pace to tell Mickey to cut the shit.

     "Hey! What the fuck are you doing?" You asked in a yell, as you approached closer. Your eyes couldn't leave the threat written all over the wall. Mickey turned around to see you, with a look that could kill. Normally, Mickey would intimidate you. But, when it came to your brother, nothing would stop you to defend him.

     "Who the fuck are you?" Mickey asked, dropping the can of spray paint to hold the pole stick he had with both hands. You shoved your hands into your coat pockets as you glared back.

     "Ian's my brother." You stated. You didn't know what you expected to get from that statement. Maybe it would scare them off, but it only gave Mickey an idea.

     "Ohhh, another Gallagher. You people mulitply like fuckin' rabbits." Mickey said with a slight laugh. You didn't laugh, though. When he noticed your straight face he went serious again. "So, Ian messed with Mandy."

     "Highly unlikely." I said calmly, knowing full well who Ian was.

     "That's what Mandy told us." He shrugged, with raised eyebrows. I sighed, wondering if Mandy was a liar, or if Ian actually may have done something stupid. It didn't matter, though. He was still your brother.

     "Then your sister is a fucking lying skank." You stared at him for a second. "Maybe she's confusing Ian with the other four hundred guys in the tenth grade she's blown." Mickey licked his lower lip, before a sly grin came to his face.

     "Okay." He said quietly, before shoving the pole stick into your stomach, knocking you to the ground. A groan escaped your lips as all of the breath was taken from you. "That's gonna leave a bruise!" He said, excitedly, with a smile.

     "Fuck you." You taunted weakly, before all three of them started beating you from head to toe. You put your hands over your head to protect it, and curled up your body to prevent another blow like the first one from happening. When they were done, Mickey crouched down next to your bruised and bloody face from the end of a bat hitting you. He grabbed your collar and brought your face closer to his.

     "Tell fuckhead, this is not over." He growled in your ear, before shoving your head back to the concrete. You watched in pain as he and his brothers walked off, down the street. Your first instinct was to go tell Ian.