Chapter 13: Truth Revealed (Part 2)

recap :

"Well, go on guys, tell me everything." Macie said sitting down i a cross-legged position.

 *-**-*-*-**-*-*--*-----*****+*-*-----

Macie's POV :

I sat there on the bed as I await for them to tell me what is going on.

" Okay, As we said earlier Macie, we're Vampires." Liam said calmly as possible as he exhales deeply.

"Fine. If you're telling the truth then show me proof." I said Frustratedly. This time Niall came towards me and held me by my arms, he stared onto my eyes but it felt as though he was staring onto my soul. I looked dirextly onto his eyes till I saw veins popping out under his eyes. Then his eyes turned int red as his pupils and irises turned into pure black. It was terrify-no, wait, it was petrifying and I was petrified.

The ocean blue eyes I come to love about him, gone and was replaced by bloodred eyes and black irises. I let out a small and hardly noticeable whimper as Niall smiled showing two pointy teeth in each side of his mouth.

"Okay. Okay. I believe you." I said shaking a bit. I blinked and when I opened my eyes, Niall's eyes were back to normal and he smiled genuinely and kissed my forehead. He let go of my arms then went over to sit beside Louis.

"You see Macie, we were suppose to wait till after the school year to see if you really are our mate but unfortunately, it needs to be done now due to the fact that Nathan and his mongrel mutts found you and you befriend them. Now, shall we?" He asked as he started to lift my singlet as I yanked it back down and hurriedly moved back as my back felt the solid material of my headboard.

"wai-wai-wait. Mate? whay d you mean mate???" i said repeatedly.

"It means that you might be our love Macie. our soulmate." Harry said sighing deeply. My mouth formed into an 'o'.

"So now we just need to check your back if the symbol is there." Louis said coming and sitting beside me. Wait. symbol? did they mean the pentagram? my mark that Claudia had seen when she ran off of something when I was 8? It's probably best if I show them.

I raised my singlet over my head as I start to remove my singlet, there was a burning sensation on my back.

Liam's POV :

Macie raised her singlet then she winced and the screamed. there it was, the Petagram became visible. Louis' initials became bloody red and Louis screamed aswell then Zayn's initials turned bloody red then he screamed aswell. Niall screamed aswell as his initials turned bloody red. My initials turned bloody red and i felt a vurning sensation on my back, i used every strength I have to not scream then the pain go away. Harry's initials turned bloody red as he screamed. It took about a few seconds before the boys and I felt relie ed by the pain. Soon enough, Macie stopped screaming but she became unconsious.

"Guys the pentagram is fading." Harry said. The sun is rising which means it morning.

I searched for the book, I found it under Harry's bed. I flipped the pages till I found the page I was looking for.

"It says here that if the marks is fading it means that the one with the mark found his/her mate/s. The one with the mark will attract much more attention than before because her/his scent will be the scent of her/his favorite food. The one with the mark will start to have markings on her/his neck and back." I read aloud for the boys to hear.

"And? continue Liam." Zayn said frustratedly.

"Nothing continues. the description stopped there. The next page was ripped." I said closing the book. Angrily, I dropped the book on the floor then it opened to a page with a huge picture and a ripped page beside it.

"Guys! I found something." I said loundly. I picked up the book again and read it. I gasped at what I read.

"What is it Liam?" Niall said.

" It's Macie." I said still in a shock.

"What about her??? Let me see that." Harry said as he snatched the paper. He read it and gasped too.

"What is it Haz? Shit please will any of you two tell us wha yo read." Louis said as he looked at both me and Harry frustratedly.

"Macie is-" Harry started but stopped once he heard a moan. We all look towards Macie as she started to stir her baxk still facing us though. She sat up and faced us, we all gasped...

"What happened?" Macie asked us.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Hope you all loved this chapter...

Please Comment...

Vote and read till the end of this book...