Chapter 9 : The Hunch

Recap :

After our little talk, we planned it out, we must alway keep an eye over Macie without her knowing so that it's less of a risk of her being close to those mongrel mutts...

After we finalized everything we went back to the school and went inside the dorm room of zayn, harry and Macie...

When we got there, we were shocked as to what we saw....

============================================================================================================================================

Harry's POV:

When we got to the door, as soon as we opened it,. we were all shock,. its Macie....

She's extremely gorgeous... she's wearing a black backless 3/4 sleeve crop top, blue denim shorts and black doll shoes wedges... She barely have any makeup on, only her thick fake lashes and her red lip balm,... half of her hair is in a pigtail and is curled

she looks like a goddess, and she's G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S .....

Zayns' POV:

She's so Fucking GORGEOUS... AND I THINK SHE REALLY IS OUR MATE...

Liam's POV:

She's magnificently Beautiful,. she really is different from other girls,.

Louis POV:

She's so BEAUTIFUL AND SO CUTE, she looks like an anime, a sexy anime...

Niall's POV:

She looks like and angel, a sexy, yummy, and gorgeous angel

Liam's POV:

"ohh, hey guys,." she said in a happy tone

"Hey Macie, where are ya going?" Niall asked while crashing into Harry's bed...

"Did you forget? I am having lunch with Jake.." she said, my blood started to boil, i looked to the other guys and they tensed up too...

i was about to said something when she cut me off... " Ok, so I gotta go, i might be home a bit late tonight... Jake is taking me to a club i think..... Ok chao guys.." She said then went out the door ...

Shit, she's meeting with Jake,. ugh.. why him?

"Guys, what are we going to do,.? She's going out with Jake and they will go to a club tonight...!" Zayn said, practically panicking...

"Calm down mate, we'll think of something..." Niall said patting Zayn's back...

"It's just, well....." Zayn said

"What is it Mate?" Harry asked him

"I think I have a strong hunch already..." He answered,. Wait, hunch about what?

"Hunch in what?" Louis said, curiously...

"I have a very strong hunch that Macie is our mate..." He said putting his head into his hands.

"How so?" I asked

"Cause I've seen a vision of us and Macie.." He said.... What? ohhh, shit... I want to know...

"What's in your vision Mate?" I asked, eager to know...

" Well....

=========================================================================================================================================

Ohhh dear.... :) what do you think is Zayn's vision????????????....

Hope you like this chapter... :-) '-'

Vote, Comment on what you think and follow me if you like... :D I Appreciate all of your supports.... more support to come.. :D