5 - Same. But Different

Start from the beginning

"But why do you care? You don't know me Nick"

"Yeah I don't know you. But you remained me of somebody that I used to know" I blink and shake my head "-and to me that person was very special to me and I'm dragged back to you" he taps the door frame and sighs "so I'm sorry that I was just checking up on you, I'm just going to go"

I stand at the door frame watching Nickola's tall frame strut away down down the hall way with hand stuck deep into his leather jacket pockets.

I stand in guilt and regret; I don't know how I should be feeling right now because I have been seeing someone in him too. If I invite him in, I'm letting him into my life, letting him into my secrets, letting him see that he got to me. But after what he said only made me carious to who this person is.

Why do I care anyway.

"Nickola!"

What the hell are you doing?!

He turns around from half way and face me, his green eyes meet mine and I faintly smile.

"Do you want to come in?"

We sit in my small living area in silence, the tv was the only thing providing us with something to ease the awkwardness. We worked out the argument in the cafe and agreed to leave it aside from now on. I might have lied and pulled out the period excuse, it always worked on Andrew when ever I yelled at him for eating my chocolate, now when I look back he never touched any of my precious chocolate or food in that matter. And now I only laugh at the memory.

I take a glance at Nick and he sips on to his coffee that I made for him as he watches the tv. His hair is messy and he had taken off his jacket a few moments ago leaving it beside him; I noticed he had a tattoo on the back of his neck and I was curious to know what it was, from where I sit I only see three lines traveling down on his forearm just stopping at the end on the sleeve, tilting my head to get a better view to see small writing. With my eye sight all I see just a smudge and scribbles.

I don't know how I didn't notice his tattoo at the café.

Nickola turns my way causing me to snap my head away to the tv. Well all I know is that he caught me staring because of his smug smirk on his face. I watch him from the corner of my eye he sit up probably resting his arms on his knees making me nervous.

"Do you remember when I told you about that special person" Nick asked. I gulp and nod my head. "Well, she is only four and somehow she reminds me a lot of you"

I mentally sigh with relief and I face him. "Why?"

He shrugged and faces the tv. "I don't know." I chuckle and sit up probably putting my cup on the wooden coffee table. Nick cracked a smile "her name is Mila" I smile and nod my head waiting on him to tell me more about her; all he does is look at the tattoo on his forearm he smiles again as if he lost in a happy memory and I smile once again. "I bet Mila is adorable" I say.

Nikola smiles at me and nods his head "She is. She always puts her hair into two piggy tails and wears a tutu skirt everywhere she goes, and she has these bright blue eyes, and she's just so tiny" I chuckle as I imagine the little girl with a smile upon her face. "Is she another sister?"

Nickola nods with a smile and then looks into my eyes. "My favourite sister" he jokes making me laugh. "Her stubbornness reminds me of you" I laugh and shake my head, I don't believe I have laughed all day today, and thank God I have something to smile about.

"Well, you'er welcome, I guess" Nikola laughs as well. The laughter dies down and we are left with smiles, again I thank God I have something to smile about. "Do you have any siblings?" Nick asked. My smile widens and I pull out my phone a little too excitingly, and open a photo of Andre. "This is my twin brother, Andre"