5 - Same. But Different

Start from the beginning

I'm a terrible human being .  "I'm so sorry" I cry only to muffled by his soft shirt. His grip gently tighten around me and he kisses the crown of my head. "Your okay, beautiful"

For a moment my hart flutters and I gulp at the memory of Andrew because there's nothing in this world that would ever replace him or his kisses.

I pull away quickly feeling the guilt, I plaster on a smile and wipe my eyes. "Thank you for that" I say honestly, I turn away and collect my books. "Tia?"

I don't answer because I' am too embarrassed and too ashamed to face him considering I was thinking of Andrew the entire time. This was never a change, this was constant every time I looked at Nick. "Tia"

I say nothing and scurry around the table gathering my things. Suddenly I was spun around and pulled his chest once again, my breath hitched as his hands clasped around my waist. "Would you listen to me just for one second?"

My eyes widen and I blink a few times trying to figure out what I should do; my body is frozen and the only thing that is on my mind is able to process is Nickola's hands around my waist.

"Listen, I know you are not okay. I know that something going on because the way your braking down explains it all.  Let me take you home and you can talk to me"

I blink a couple of times and furrow my eyebrows with the sudden anger that rose above me. This guy does not even know me and yet he expects me to let out my feelings because I'm crying.

No way! I'm not that easy. 

I shove on his chest with all my might and out of surprise Nick stumbles backwards.

"No, you listen. Just because I' am crying and suddenly angry, you don't have the right to step into my life and expect me to tell you anything about me. You don't know me okay, so stay the hell away from me!" I shout.

The café is silent and all carious eyes are on us but at this moment I don't care, I don't spear a glance at Nickola or the café. I grab my things and storm out of the café up to my apartment.

***

I pace up and down the corridor as the phone is placed to my ear waiting on Andre to answer. I can't go home; not yet.

But you already told him that you are going. He already most likely told everyone that I' -am coming home and knowing my twin he was always the one to be happier to see each other. I can't just back out now; it has been two years since I have seen my twin and two years have I have missed seeing his discussing face. I wonder if Andre has changed, I wonder if he any different now.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, I jumped in fright making the phone fly across the room, the knocking continues and I tsk. "One second" I yell as I snatch up the phone of the floor.

I look in the peep hole to see that it Nick standing with his hands behind his head and his muttering to himself, I scoff at the sight of him. So perfect, yet so annoying.

"What part of 'stay the hell away from me' don't you understand " I shout, I watch him flinch and take a step closer to the door.

"Tia please hear me out. I'm sorry okay. I shouldn't have gotten into your business; I- I was just worried about you" Nickola's voice is muffled by the door and he looks into the peep hole as if he can see me and all I see is pure worry and concern, a plea to let him in.

I sigh and open the door with a swift and Nickola stumbles in to my apartment, he quickly regains his balance by placing his palms on the door frame, he looks into my eyes and sighs, I sigh too.