Symptoms .... :O

Começar do início

"Babe, I'm sorry, please open up," Matt says still laughing slightly .

"I can hear you laughing! It isn't funny," You wail.

"I'm sorry, (F/N), I really am. It was just unexpected. I'm sorry, please open up and let me help you."

"Help me with what, f****** wiping myself?" Matt laughed at that which only made you more mad.

"No, baby, I'll help you throughout the next nine months of this."

"Excuse me?"

Near

"Near, can you please massage my breasts?"

Nears face turned as red as a tomato at your words. He turns to look at you, his mouth quivering slightly as he tries to find the right words. He figures out there isn't really anything he can say to that and just heeds to your request by lifting your shirt and massaging your breasts. Although this was incredibly awkward for him, for you, this was heaven. Your breasts have been incredibly sore, and swollen, for the past two days. You felt good just laying back and letting your boyfriend do something about it.

"Why am I doing this?" Near asks for awhile.

"My breasts have been so sore these past few days, that's all," You say looking up at Near and finally recognizing his strained look. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to. I'm sorry, I was just-"

"You are my girlfriend, and if you are in pain, you tell me, and I fix it. It is simple," He says, for lack of a better word, simply. You smile and lean back again, letting your boyfriend continue his massages. "I'll look into this, by the way. Why your breasts are sore. Maybe it has to do with you eating a lot lately."

*
*

Hey guys!! So I just quickly, quickly want to share a story with you guys because I am feeling so happy right now. So, this book down bellow, L, Change The World By M is something I've been wanting for so long. One, because it's Death Note and Death Note is my favorite, and two, because I love books so much ( all I do is read, write, watch anime and spend time with friends once and while XD)! I have this job that pays moderately well, but with still being in school and all, I use my money for when I go out, however, I always put aside a little money from pay day for a little something. I have been seeing this book on the bookshelf at Barnes and Nobles for quite some time now, and everytime I saw it, I would tell myself 'you're gonna get that book! You're gonna get that book. BOOK YOU WILL BE MINE!!' I was so excited that yesterday I finally got enough money to buy the book ( the book wasn't actually that expensive, by the way, it was about $30, but, it took awhile for me to save for it). However, to my disappointment, when I went to get the book, the book was gone! I was so annoyed since the book had been sitting on the shelf untouched for about six weeks now. I decided I would try and buy the book online but then I remembered shipping and all. So I went home really downcast and my mum comes up to me saying she has a surprise for me in my room. I go upstairs, and what do I find? THE BOOK! I just really really wanted to share this story, because I read the book in one night, and it was SO GOOD. I mean, it was really good ( he has to bring down this terrorist group yet he has only 23 days to live and little time to save the word and just ughhh it's so good). If you love Death Note ( and reading ) as much as I do, I totally suggest getting this book. It is a quick read, it's interesting, all the characters are in it, and I mean, just look at the cover! It's so bloody cool!

 It is a quick read, it's interesting, all the characters are in it, and I mean, just look at the cover! It's so bloody cool!

Well, thank you for reading that long story. And I will also just say, while I'm at it, thank you for all the support on this story/scenarios/imagines/whatever we are gonna call it ;). I LOVE that you guys are enjoying this. Like I have said, Death Note is my favorite anime, and I have always loved reading scenarios so it feels awesome getting to write one and seeing you guys are enjoying it. The support is amazing! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! GAH! THANK YOU!!!!! Next chapter will be up Wednesday!

Kisses to my shinigamis (omg) xxxxx