First "I love you"'s

Light

I am woken up by someone shaking me roughly. I groan and swap at whatever it is that's trying to wake me up, but I shoot right up when I hear the voice of Light.

"Light? How did you get in my room." He gives a small chuckle.

"Your mom let me in. She said you would be awake." I roll my eyes before pulling him down onto the bed with me. I see him blush as I put my head against his chest and close my eyes to get back to sleep. After awhile, he becomes less tense and wraps his arm around me and plays with my (H/C) gently.

"(F/N)?"

"Yes, Light?" I ask groggily.

"I love you," he says, his voice barely above a whisper. I look up into his brown eyes and smile.

"I love you too."

L

When Lawliet invited me over, I presumed we would do something together, or that he was inviting me to his hotel he was staying at because he had spare time. Apparently, he just wanted some company. He stared at the screens for endless hours in any chance of finding a clue towards Kira. I decide to read a book; on a table I see Pride and Prejudice.

Two hours later I am so engrossed with the book I hardly hear Lawliet above me beckoning me to come eat dinner with him. When we get there, he practically shoves spaghetti and meatballs down his throat. I laugh at the state he's in and I can't stop myself from saying,

"I love you, Lawliet."

He just about coughs up all of the meatballs he was devouring. A dark blush comes across his face.

"I... I love you too."

Mello

"I don't know..."

As of now, Mello was trying to convince me to go on his motorcycle with him. "You trust me, don't you?" He asks with his winning voice.

"Yes, of course I do-"

"Then come on!" He reaches his hand out towards me and I hesitantly jump onto the back of the motorcycle. I practically clutch on to him for dear life. "Don't worry, (F/N), nothing is going to happen," he laughs. The minute the vehicle turns on I start screeching, and when the motorcycle begins to move, I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. All Mello does is laugh as he drives me around on the motorcycle. When we stop, I jump off the motorcycle and catch my breath.

"That was... awesome!" I shout. His eyes widen before he begins to laugh and pull me into an embrace.

"I love you, (F/N)," he says catching me off guard.

"I love you too."

Matt

I'm three dollars short! I have been saving up for this game for months, how could I be three dollars short!? This day couldn't get any worse. First, I burnt my breakfast, two, I discovered I got a poor grade on my recent english test, and now this!

I groan and fall back onto my bed and hide under the covers. There's a sudden knock on the door. "Who is it?" I groan.

"Your loving boyfriend," I hear from the other side. The door opens and in comes Matt, a cigar in his mouth, a box of McDonald's pancakes and... the game I wanted!

I instantly jump out of the bed and into his arms giving him a hug and kissing his cheeks. "Thank you so much, Matt, I love you so much."

He kisses my forehead gently before inserting the game into my playstation. "I love you too, babe."

Near

I practically had to drag Near to the park with me. I wanted to do something that wasn't in Whammy's house and didn't involve toys. I thought a good compromise would be going to the park and maybe playing on the playground. He mumbled and went along with it at first, but then he began to have fun. He enjoyed the slide the most. He also really enjoyed the monkey bars.

But what he really loved was me pushing him on the swing.

"Higher, (F/N)!"

"You're pretty heavy, you know," I tease. He only laughs back as he begins to kick his legs nearly smacking me in the face.

He suddenly slides his feet against the ground and stares at me. "You ok?" I ask him.

"Thank you for taking me to the park," he said softly.

"Of course, I'm having lots of fun!" I tell him. He starts to look nervous.

"I... I...."

"Yes?"
"I love you," He spits out. I smile softly at him.

"I love you too, Near."

<3 <3 <3 <3