🍎 The End 🍎

Hello Everyone!

I regret to inform you all that this will be the end of the Death Note Boyfriend Scenarios. I have had so much fun writing these, and I LOVE seeing that so many people enjoyed reading this. I had been wanting to do this for awhile and I never thought that this would get the amount of views as it did. It is a truly wonderful feeling.

So thank you!

Before I go, I would like to give you some things to look forward to and check out!

Look forward to:

-Get excited for August 18th! August 20th will be when I debut my new Death Note Scenarios: Death Note Parent Scenarios. You may have read my Black Butler Parent Scenarios. I have so much fun writing those that I thought I would go ahead and write a Death Note one!

Some things you might like:

-I have a story out right now called Someone Like You | Levi x Reader. I would love for you guys to check it out! It is updated every Saturday and it is a love story that I had been planning to write for some time now. The first chapter is up, and like I said, updates are on Saturday's, so the second chapter will be up then!

-If you like Death Note and you are a fan of the scenarios/imagine type stories, check out my Mello book filled with imagines/preferences/more! I take all types of requests and I think a lot of you will like it!

Once again, thank you all for reading, it has been a hell load of fun!! Enjoy this video above.

Kisses to my shinigamis! xx