You Bake Something Together

{This is the first one that is not going to be from your perspective. I'm trying something out -- I usually like to write through your POV but I wanted to branch out and try something different. Enjoy! :) }

Light

What you bake: Pretzels!

When Light wasn't playing the role of the notorious Kira, he was a big softy who would do anything to make you happy and to keep you smiling. Once Light finished writing the final name into the Death Note, he leaned back in his chair and took a deep breath. You go over to him and gently massage his shoulders. He smiles up at you.

"The rest of the day is for us, (F/N). What would you like to do?" You smirk leaning down to kiss the tip of his nose.

"I was thinking we could make something."
"Arts and crafts?" Light says chuckling.

"NO! I was thinking we could bake pretzels!" He quirks a brow before shrugging and standing up to pull you into a small embrace.

"Whatever my goddess wants." You beam and pull him down the stairs rushing to the kitchen pulling out ingredients. It took about an hour to bake the pretzels -- you both were very happy to see that you hadn't made a mess of the house considering you guys hadn't really cooked before. You both picked up one of the soft pretzels and took a bite taking a deep breath.

"These are delicious," Light says devouring his pretzel.

"Would you like to try one, Ryuk?" I ask handing the shinigami a pretzel. Ryuk shrugs taking the pretzel, guzzling it in one bite.

"Not bad," He says.

L

What you bake: Monster Cookies!

It was no secret that your boyfriend, the astute detective, L, had a sweet tooth. It amazes you every day how he can eat four slices of cake and other various junk foods and still not gain weight. You almost admired it. One of this rare days where he wasn't engrossed in the Kira case, you suggested the idea of baking.

"You want to bake?" Lawliet says interested.

"Well, I know how much you love treats, I thought it would be nice to make something together."
"Like what?"

"Monster cookies!"

"Monster cookies?"

"Yeah!" Lawliet couldn't deny you anything, so he sighed and agreed to the activity.

By the time you two finished baking your cookies, the kitchen was an absolute tip! There was spilt flour on the ground, egg shells stuck in Lawliet's hair, cabinet doors wide open, and the smoke alarm was still going off since you burnt the cookies. You looked at the monster cookies and sighed.

"They're definitely scary," Lawliet says making you laugh. You take a bite of the burnt monster cookie and gag. "Maybe we should just go to a bakery instead."

"Sounds good."

Mello

What you bake: Double Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Mello perked up when he saw you bring in grocery bags with numerous baking essentials to the mafia hideout. He became especially excited when he saw a bag of chocolate chips peeking out.

"What's all this for, (F/N)?" Mello asks wrapping his arms around your waste. You turn around to give him a hasty kiss and smile.

"We are going to bake cookies? Double chocolate chip cookies." Mello gives a little squeal before taking the grocery bags and running to the kitchen to get started.

"Ok, what do we do first?" Mello asks laying everything out on the counter. You look at the instructions You found in a cookbook.

"First we pre-heat the oven to 375- Mello! Don't eat all the chocolate chips!" You are not that surprise to turn around and see Mello already eating the mini chocolate chips.

Baking only took about 40 minutes. When the cookies came out, Mello could barely hold himself back from snatching a cookie and taking a bite from it. He smiled, clearly enjoying the taste of the double chocolate chip cookies. Matt comes bumbling in greedily taking a cookie. Before you know it, everyone in the gang has came in to eat the cookies you two have made.

Matt

What you cook: Mac and Cheese (Homemade)

"Aha! Beat you again!" Matt says victorious. Mario Kart; such an easy and simple game and yet you never seem to be able to beat him in it. You laugh giving him a playful push.

"Whatever." You look at your phone rubbing your eyes. "It's nearly seven and we haven't even had dinner yet. Wanna make something?"
"You wanna make dinner? We could always order something?" Matt says.

"I don't know, I thought it would be fun to cook something. If you would rather order-"

"No," Matt says taking your hand and bringing you to a kitchen. "You're right, it would be fun. But first we need to figure out what the hell we are gonna cook."

"I was thinking Mac n' Cheese. It can't be too hard."

In the end, the mac n' cheese came out good... after four tries. Both of you sat on the couch with your bowls of mac n' cheese, leaving the kitchen a mess.
"At Least it tastes good," Matt says wrapping an arm around you. You both lean in to kiss each other but jump when you hear a loud squeal. You turn to see Mello come barging in with his arms crossed and a pissed off look on his face.

"You two better clean up that kitchen!"

Near

What you bake: Muffins

You applaud Near at his tower made of cards. You have always admired how skilled your boyfriend is such complex activities. Near beams at your praises and leans over to give you a gentle kiss. "(F/N), do you like to bake?" He suddenly asks you. You shrug.

"Yeah, sure, I've baked a few things," You say smiling.

"Do you want to bake something now?"
"Really? I wouldn't think you were that interested in baking."
"Well, you must get bored of watching me play or work all day long. Lets bake muffins! I'm fond of them," Near utters taking your hand and leading you to the Whammy's kitchen. You google the instructions for muffins on your phone, and you two begin your cooking. It is long and tedious, however, you two enjoy yourselves very much.

When you are done, you are both very pleased with what you have made.

"Should we give Rodger and the others one?" You ask Near.

"No, let us have them all for ourselves," He says grinning.

You don't argue with him.