9: Goats & Tragic Calls

Chapter 9: Goats & Tragic Calls

Cody's POV

Ow. My side hurts. It hurts like a fucking biatch. Yes, I said "biatch". Deal with it.

"Is this a fucking art camp or karate camp?" I hissed, limping over to Lloyd.

Alright, so I may be overreacting, but it still hurts. Sort of. Maybe. Not quite.

"I really have no idea, man." Lloyd chuckled, packing his bags. Today's the last day of camp and we're supposed to show our art work to the counsellors. Yeah...I forgot to do that. Last time I did my art homework was in sixth grade - no wait. Sixth grade never happened. Ever. No more talking about it.

"Hey, why did you come to this camp, anyway?" I quizzed, he doesn't seem like the artsy type. At all.

"My uncle's the camp director and he's been begging for me to come since grade seven. He said I didn't have to do any art homework, just attend the classes."

"Wait... there was art classes?!" How did I not know this? When did these classes happen?!

"Yes, idiot, there was art classes."

I stood there, thinking of how I could possibly not know that until Lloyd slung his duffel bag over his shoulder and walked out of the cabin.

"S'up, Cody?" Kyle walked up to me. He was probably in the bathroom, seeing as his hair looks filled with hairspray. Idiot.

"Nothing much," I replied, starting to pack my own bag too. "Did you get the ingredients for the Master Prank? Or tell Bianca about it?"

"Not yet and not yet. I'm adding the finishing touches to my plan." He smirked

"Good. By the way, I need a goat, tape, a boombox playing the mission impossible theme song, a bungee cord and a trampoline."

"I have a goat, it's in the bathroom."

I frowned and was about to ask when Kyle held up his hand. "Don't ask." He stated.

I shook my head, smiling but didn't ask either way. "So, can you get the other stuff?"

"Yeah, the bungee cord and trampoline is easy."

Seriously? I thought the tape should be easy.

"Kyle, how is that the most easiest to find in an art camp?"

"It just is. Now, let me go find your requests!" Kyle exclaimed dramatically, 'floating' towards the door. "Arividerchi, my friend!" He walked out and slammed the door shut.

I breathed out a sigh and picked up my phone, my finger hovering over Bianca's number...but I clicked Avery's instead.

"Hey Cody." Avery answered the phone.

"Uh, Avery...can you, er, can you tell Bianca our deal is off?"

"She won't like that. Maybe I can convince you not to cancel the deal...?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"You'll see. Meet me at the Mess Hall in five."

"Fine."

*************************************

Oh My Gosh this is so short... but I'm uploading the next chapter right about....NOW.

Hehe. Btw, thank you for reading this here book!

I really really really REALLY appreciate it :3

Bai

Ilysm :D

- BritishChaos