Chapter 4: Frozen

Jack's POV:

I heard from North that Elsa was missing. She lost control of her powers and the people of Arendelle was terrified.

"She ran away, she went to the mountains near her kingdom." North informed.

I rushed my way there. Using my power to control the winds and fly, I easily found where she was. It was really hard to get there on foot, the snow was really thick. At the midst of them was an Ice Castle. It was the most beautiful structure I had ever seen in my three hundred years of life! That's when I knew that it was Elsa's. Only she can do this masterpiece.

I went to her front door. I was about to knock but then it opened itself. I went inside, and it was amazing. I was stunned with what she created. I gazed around the palace and at the top of the grand stairs was a beautiful lady in a blue dress, with her platinum blonde hair tied in a braid.

"Jack?" She gasped.

"Elsa!" I said as I flew up the stairs.

"What are you doing here?" She asked when I reached her.

"I knew what happened. I'm here to help you." I said with a warm smile to comfort her. But she formed a sad expression and turned her back.

"No. I don't need any help. I'm not in trouble anymore." She said with a hard, croaky voice.

"What do you mean? Are you okay with this, away from everybody? You were performing better, and I know you can fully control your powers." I said as I went to face her.

She didn't look at me in the eyes.

"Jack, a monster will always be a monster. I'm happy now, since I won't be able to hurt anyone here." She said. I know that she was about to cry, but she's holding it in to prove me that her decision was final.

"You're not a monster. You don't have to face your problems alone, I'm your boyfriend." I said as I hugged her.

We stood like that for seconds, but she pushed me away. "I..don't love you anymore. So just.. go away.. please." She said with her husky voice. Her words pierced my heart, I felt like I was going weak.

I didn't answer, and decided to leave her alone for a moment. I don't know if it was true, but I guess I should give her some time and space.

I decided to walk around the woods, to clear my mind. It happened so fast, and I realized that my tears were flowing as well. As my feet grew tired, I rested under a small cave I found. The moon was up, and my eyes became heavy because of my cry. I felt that my body was really exhausted and weak. Before I fall entirely to sleep, I heard a female voice..

"Sweet dreams, Jack Frost."

--

Elsa's POV:

I was crying the whole night. I didn't want to hurt Jack, but it's the only option. I have to keep him away from me. Before I even realized it, I fell asleep from crying.

It was afternoon when another guest came in. Could it be.. Jack again? I went outside my room and looked downstairs to see who it was.

"Anna?" I said.

''Elsa! Wow, you look.. different. I mean, different but beautiful." She commented.

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

"Well, I came to pick you up." She replied. Suddenly, Olaf rushed in.

"Wow!" He was amazed as he looked around the castle.

"You even brought Olaf. I'm sorry for the trouble Anna, but I won't be coming back." I said and turned my back, just like what I did to Jack. I went to my room, but Anna still followed me.

"You don't understand Elsa. You need to come back." She pleaded.

"I'm happy here, I'm now free. Sorry Anna, just.. go back. Enjoy the summer there with Olaf, have some fun." I answered.

"But Elsa, you.. kinda set an eternal winter in Arendelle." She mumbled.

"What?!" I was surprised. What have I done? Even if I leave, I still bother them? I'm truly a monster.

"It's okay! You just have to reverse the spell, right?" She smiled.

"I-I don't know how. I can't!" I screamed in panic as blizzards start to appear.

"I know you can, just trust me." Anna shouted.

"Just leave already!" I said before the blizzard hurt her.

"I won't leave without you!" Anna was stubborn.

"Leave!" I groaned and the blizzard was gone, but I released something that hit Anna in the heart. I was about to come to her aid but a blonde guy came to catch her.

"Who--? No, just take her outside. Go back to Arendelle." I just ordered the man.

They left the castle, but Anna stood up from the blonde's arms, attempting to go back.

I created an abominable snowman, to throw them out the mountains.

"Marshmallow, make sure they leave. But don't hurt them." I said to it.

--

It was night already. Is Anna okay? How about Jack? And Arendelle?

I heard a loud thump downstairs. I rushed outside my room to see Hans and his guards.

END.

--

Sorry for the slow update. I'll make it up to you soon. :'>

By the way, I'll be posting 2 chapters in two days, but I'll be idle for 2 weeks. I'll go in our province and there's no internet there. So sad..