Special Chapter 4: Gifts and a Kiss

Jack's POV:

Just a few days to go and it's almost Christmas! But before that, all the Big Fours of each classes are required to do some tasks at North's workshop. Guess whose idea it was? Of course Santa. He used the Academy for help.

And now? Yeah, Guardians and their own Big Fours are here at the Workshop. We started the work earlier, and we were assigned for the planning section where we create designs, structures, etc. of toys. It was a good thing because my Big Four are all creative in their own ways; Hiccup's good at sketching, Punzie's for painting, Elsa's for architecture, and Merida.. well maybe she's the only exception.

Hiccup drew some sketches of what North wanted, then Punzie colored them. Elsa created a miniature version of it using her ice powers and I was amazed with it. All I can do is frost, snowflakes, snow and.. shapeless ice?

Merida was just there, cleaning up the mess that everyone else left.

"Having fun with watching huh?" Merida said to me.

"That's what teachers are supposed to do here. Anyway, you guys look cute when you work together. Look, everyone's busy and serious." I pointed those three at the desk. Merida's left brow raised.

"And I'm an exception, that's what you think.." Merida puffed.

"It's not like that. Well, yes in a way." I teased and Merida punched my chest.

"Awww." I groaned.

I noticed Elsa took a short glimpse at us and went back to her work.

We finally finished and we're back at our rooms. Everyone's packing their things because tomorrow, they'll go back to their homes to spend their Christmas with their families. And now I'm at Elsa's room.

"Won't you pack your things?" Elsa asked when she was done closing her bag

"Nope. I don't have any place to go anyway." I said. Her face saddened.

"How about Jamie?" She asked again.

"I'll visit him but only for a short time. I can't ruin that time he has for his family you know, his parents can't even see me." I explained.

"Okay, but if you like you can.. spend the eve in Arendelle. Maybe.. But if you don't like then it's okay I won't mind." Elsa said awkwardly. I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" She mumbled.

"Nothing. But I think I can't go." I said.

She frowned. "Then I guess you wanted to spend more time with Merida." She whispered.

"What? Merida?? You're joking." I laughed.

"Whatever." And she lied down on her bed, turned her back on me, and covered herself with blanket. Was she jealous? She looks cute.

"Good night." I whispered to her ear, if I was not mistaken. And went out.

--

Elsa's POV:

That's it?? Just a good night?! Whatever! And I woke up to find him nowhere, even though I woke up early to apologize and spend a little short time with him.

And now I'm back in Arendelle. Forget Jack for a day Elsa, don't ruin your Christmas with Anna. I said to myself.

Anna greeted me at the main door and hugged me.

"Hey, you found Olaf already?" I asked her when we broke the hug.

"Yep, he fell asleep on my travel bag and I found him eventually." She said and grinned.

"Hi Elsa." Olaf greeted and went out. He probably went to play with the kids outside. Anna said that the townspeople got used to him already, even though they sometimes find him a little bit creepy.

--

It was dinner already, and my thoughts are still full of Jack. I miss him even though he ditched me. I shouldn't have been angry at him for such a small thing, besides, I said it was okay if he won't be able to come.

"So Elsa dear, how's your life back there?" Mom asked.

"I'm doing good. Being part of the Big Four and all." I answered.

"Got a boyfriend already?" Dad suddenly questioned me.

"Yes! His name is Jack!" Anna answered.

"Jack?" Mom and Dad wondered in unison.

"Jack Frost, your hignesses." A deep voice suddenly spoke in the door of the dining hall.

I turned to see a silver-haired man in a formal wear of navy blue, carrying a staff.

"Oh! Come and join us!" Mom invited.

"Aren't you a Guardian?" Dad asked as Jack sat down at the vacant seat beside me.

"Yes, your Majesty." He politely answered.

"Then that means.." Dad said.

"My teacher is Jack Frost, and he's my boyfriend." I introduced Jack to my parents. He smiled and they seem to approve of him.

--

We're now at the balcony, talking about stuffs.

"I thought you won't come.." I mumbled.

"I said it because I wanted to surprise you." Jack replied.

"Jerk. I was worried because you didn't show up early morning." I said.

"That's because I was busy on something." He said as he took out a small box with a blue ribbon in it. He bended one knee and opened the box. It was a perfectly made ring of crystallized snow, just like before.

"Elsa, can you be my Queen?" He asked me. His eyes were glimmering under the moonlight.

"Of course!" I said, he stood up and hugged me. Then he wore the ring in my finger.

"I love you Jack." I whispered.

''I love you more than you could ever imagine." He whispered back, and we shared a passionate kiss with the Moon as our only witness. And Olaf. Yeah I saw him peeping behind the curtains with his mouth open, I just chose to ignore him so I won't ruin this moment.

"Awww." Olaf showed up after we kissed. And Jack and I just laughed.

END.

--

Maybe you guys are wondering where the ring they gave each other, before Pitch took Elsa, went? I actually forgot about it. Lol. But let's just say that it both disappeared because the rings are the price of getting Jack's memories (of Elsa leaving) back.