Farewell....??😯😯😯😯 (part-9)

Start from the beginning

Laksh: I am sorry only due to me.

Sanskar: No Laksh it's not due to you it's just due to me. I don't know why I said yes in past for marrying her.

Swara: Actually, it's just due to you both (they angrily looked at her) oh! hello I am not going to take my name.

Sanskar: Really Swara always jokes are not good.

Swara: Whatever.

She turned her face other side.

Laksh: Bhabhi please don't take him seriously we need to focus on plan. (Sanskar glared him, Laksh joined hand and plead them to focus.)

SwaSan nodded in yes and they remembered how they come together.

Few days ago

Laksh was fully devastated, he came home with pale face and directly went to Sanskar's room and fell on knees.

Sanskar was busy with some files but listening his voice he closed his files.

Laksh: Bhai I need to say something.

He became shocked seeing him like that meanwhile Swara was talking with someone on phone.

Sanskar: What happen lucky? All.

Laksh: Please listen me first.

Sanskar nodded in yes and make him sit on bed and gave water.

Laksh: Bhai I did a mistake but please listen me fully before saying anything.

Sanskar asked him to continue.

Laksh: Actually, few days ago I was partying with friends due to that I didn't read so I stole examination papers.

Sanskar angrily stood from his place and interrupted him.

Sanskar: What the hell is this? I never thought you'll fall so low. I am going to say this to dad.

Laksh began to cry and hug him.

Laksh: Please Bhai don't tell him he'll send me jail moreover she's also blackmailing me. Please Bhai help me.

Sanskar: Who?

Laksh looked down and whispered meanwhile Swara also came there.

Laksh: Ragini.

Sanskar not able to believe it he about to shout but Swara spoke between in it.

Swara: I can't even imagine she could fall so low.

Both saw towards Swara who was all red. Sanskar went near her and held her through shoulder.

Sanskar: Did you know something about her which we all don't know.

Swara: I don't know you'll trust me or not but I want to say all things.

Laksh about to go from there but Swara stopped him.

Swara: You too can listen.

Laksh: Hmm

Sanskar: I'll trust you.

She smiled and narrated all incidents before marriage to till today. (Nikhil to Dadi's health)

Swara: Many times, I tried to tell you but I was not able to figure out how I say but after today incident I not able to control.

Sanskar loosened his grip on her shoulder before she could think anything, he cupped her face.

Sanskar: Don't you trust me Swara? I already had doubt that something is between you both but I thought you would tell me later so I didn't ask.