Meeting & Losing Love

Okay my loves Sky's story is about to get awesome! You see I'm one of those people who get ideas from daydreaming & pictures. Well I found this picture of a girl kissing a guy (cliche I know) but I was like "Hey what if that was Skylar?" Then if I add a song or something to it I can make up a quick summery of a story. So her story is now amazing! Also I'm going to be filling you in below and I'll try my best to remember to edit every single thing now! Lol this will be hard but I'm willing to work at it! Also there is parts where Sky calls her friends about Eric, just forget about that I'll find something else to fill that in. Vote & Comment!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Sky's re-cap.

Drop. Drop. Drop. I sat in my room on my laptop listening to the rain. I was thankful for it. All my friends left yesterday and I hadn't talked to them much. "Skylar come here!" My mom called. I raced over to my mirror. I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail quickly, I cleaned my glasses and walked out. I normally use contacts but sometimes I'm really lazy and just use my glasses.

"Yeah mom?" I asked. I pulled on my shirt and looked up to a woman and a guy. Oh. My. God.

I crossed my arms and shifted uncomfortably on my feet. "Who's this?" I asked.

"Oh honey this is Sally and Dylan. They're new to the neighbor hood. But I was friends with Sally here back a while in collage. Isn't this funny?" She laughed.

"Hilarious." I rolled my eyes.

"Skylar!" She scorned.

"Um can I-" "Actually dear I was hoping you'd show Dylan around while I catch up with Sally here." "Mom can I at least change first?" I whispered.

"Well what's wrong with what you have on dear?" She said loudly. I exhaled. "Nothing mom."

"Great! Start with your room and we'll be out on the balcony." She said pulling Sally along.

"I'm Dylan." He said looking up at me. His brown eyes pouring into mine. His black shirt showing his muscles as he stuck his hands in his pocket. "Hi." I gasped.

"Um so are we going to-" "Oh right! Um follow me." I said walking upstairs to my room. I raced ahead of him and shut the door. "This is my room."

"Okay, can I come in?" NO!!! "Sure.." I said. I opened the door. My room was fairly clean with the exception of my bed.

"Nice room." "Yeah and now-"

"A Taylor. Nice." He said twirling my guitar in his hands. He had picked up the one where it said 'Taylor Swift Fearless' under the strings.

Then he put it down and picked up my Daisy Guitar. It was white sparkles (like the one Taylor Swift has). "You play?" "A bit." I answered.

The last thing I want is for anyone besides my mom and 3 best friends to know I play.

He picked up the Taylor guitar and played a few notes.

"You play?" I said shocked.

"Yeah. But shh. Anyways rest of the tour?" I shut my mouth I hadn't realized was open. "This way." I said turning around and walking out

***

After I showed Dylan the house (and changed into shorts and a hoodie) we went around walking in my backyard. We stopped and sat in my neighbor's field. The grass was so tall I'm sure you couldn't see us.