Happiness

You were so happy. You could kiss Dan forever. However, while kissing him you felt a warm liquid run in between your lips causing you to pull away. As you took you finger to press it against your lips and pulled it away you realized it was blood.
   You looked at Dan and he was scratched but not bleeding anywhere. Dan's face suddenly turned horrific. As if he'd just seen a horror movie or a ghost.
  He put you down you stumbled a little becoming dizzy. Your vision was going in and out and you could barely hear Dan asking you something incomprehensive. The last thing you remember is Dan picking you back up and then everything went  black.
      *Time skip 4 hours*

     "Should we call a doctor?" Phil asked quietly.
  "No, I think she's waking up." Dan whispered.
     "(Y/n)? You awake?"
    You woke up to see two worried men. Dan and Phil.
   "(Y/n)! You're awake!Are you ok?Do you need anything? We mi-"
  "Phil calm down. She just woke up and even now she's half asleep. Why don't you go get her some water?" Dan interrupted.
  With that Phil nodded and walked out of the room.
   Dan turned to you and just started silently laughing at you. You couldn't keep your eyes open for 5 seconds but you were smiling and trying to stay awake. Apparently Dan found it funny.
     You tried to sit up and Dan stopped laughing and got up to hold you.
  "Woah woah woah! Just lay down and rest you've been through a lot." he attempted to get you to lay down.
   You didn't listen. You continued to try to sit up and dragged Dan down with you so he could support you because you did feel a little unsteady.
   "Dan? What happened? I can't remember anything past us kissing."
    "Later (Y/n). Right now just rest."