chapter 7.5

" What the hell is going on?" "Let him go." Said Dick as two others took him. Just like what these two are doing to me.
Dick's pov
"Let me go." I said then i  looked at wally " and why would i do that?" Said i guy with a mask on his face." Ok of you wont let me go then let him go." I said " What? Dick no! You cant do this. I wont leave you!" He said then thw masked man said " if you wont to trade your life for there's then you have to do what i say. You go" " he's using you he wont you muph." I couldnt hear thw rest the masked man taped wally's mouth shut so he cpuldnt finish the sentence.we are going to have fun before me answer you back on that. Someone needs a lesson on not to interrupt people when they are talking." He said then i knew what he was going to do he was going to beat up Wally. Then they did he was screaming and there was blood everywhere. He was in his own pool of blood. The masked man said " ok if you agree to leting him go you do whatever i say no matter what it is. Even if its leaving your loved one behind. Bit ill let that stay with you for awhile. We will be back and when that happens we want an answer from you,you got that." He then looked at me and i nodded my head." We will be back by the end of the week for the answer. And if we have to we will take you from your school. If we have to." Then they were gone. So i ran to Wally" Wally,Wally please babe answer me." I said crying then by that time the team ( including Batman ) was in the living room. " Dick is he!" Said miss m "no." I said every softly while still crying." This is your fault.you did this. You never told me what the man wanted from me!" I said in a angry voice to Bruce i dont care if they know that im Robin. I really dont " Dick you can't get mad at me from trying to protect you." Said Bruce i nodded my head " PROTECT ME FROM WHAT, WHAT ARE YPU HIDDING FROME ME." I said yelling at him " IF YOU TOLD ME FROM THE START MAYBE WALLY WOULDN'T BE IN THE STAT THAT HE'S IN NOW."i added then going back to Wally's side i put my hand on his cheek then lend foword kissing his forhead. " Wally why did you open your mouth." I said still crying. Then i looked at Alfred "Alfred what was Wally going to tell me before this happend?" I said je then looked at Bruce and then back at me." I dont wont him to it i wont you to say it." I said to him " Your immortal ypu cant die unless someone kills you a cerent way then they are immortal but you die." He said looking at me " Then man wanted you so you can kill yourself for him." I then looked at Bruce " Is that why evry time i used to cut myself and it was deep i wpuld truly die." I said then i hear gaps that came from the team ( minus miss m ) and he nodded his head." Why wpuld you do that?" Said Artemis " BECAUSE OF DANNY?" I said very loudly "what dose Danny have to do with you cutting?" " Maybe because he keeps bulling me when your not looking. Maybe thats the reason why i cut myself." I said to her and then she mumbled sorry to me. Then i felt a hand on my hand and i looked and ot was Wally. I was smiling now because i know hes ok.
Wally's pov
As i looked up from my eyes being shut from the beat up i could tell Dick was upset at Artemis like usual. So i put my hand on his and he looked at me ans smilled." W-what d-did i m-miss?" I said vary weak and softly. Dick laughed and he pressed his lips with mine. Then i kisses back and put my hands on his neak so the team knew i was ok and awake. Then we pulled apart. Then miss m ran to me and huged me and said "don't so that to us again i was worried. Well not as much as Dick was." And he said under his breath "miss m" and i laughed at him then Bruce said " ok I'll allow it but no funny business with you to ok." Then Dick got up and ran to him saying thank you while kalder and superboy helped me up from the floor." Lets get you cleaned up all of you." Said Alfred and we went to the batcave with help from superboy for mostly pucking me up bride style. I was getting vary inbareus( idk if thats spelled right or not) because of it and thenhe gently put me on the bed in the medicine wing of the batcave.

P.S
This might be my last one for awahile so hope you injoy it
Love you ❤❤