Stiles- Jealous

(Requested by the lovely guavaveralyn )
"You're still my favorite."

-

I wall into the school halls and try to find Stiles and Scott. They called me at 5 in the morning telling me to meet them early for a urgent matter. I walk around the lockers for a while till I spot them whispering to each other in a small group.

Seeing Stiles already makes my palms sweaty, I wipe my hands on my dress and confidently walk over. I was only a few meters away when I see Lydia standing there as well looking as beautiful as she always does.

"Oh hey y/n, we were wondering if you were actually going to show up." Stiles says teasing me.

"Well I was in bed. Sleeping. Like normal people do at this time of the morning." I reply, joining the group.

"Tell me about it." Lydia agrees.

"Ok guys I've got a plan on how to catch the Kanima. And Lydia you're going to be the key." Scott says pointing to her.

Stiles does a double take before interrupting, "Wait Scott do you think that's such a good idea? Like what if he doesn't not attack her?"

"Stiles, if what we read is true there should still be some part of Jackson in there." Scott says.

Scott keeps talking and Stiles mumbled a 'should' while rubbing his neck. I look at his worried little face and then his hand, I reach for his hand but hesitate. 'Damn it y/n just do it!' . I slip my hand into his.

"Stiles, it'll be ok." I whisper so quietly I was afraid he didn't hear me.

I look over to him to see him looking back at me with wide eyes. I lightly squeeze his hand while focusing back to Scott and to try to control my breathing. From the corner of my eye I see him smiling which makes me get all jumpy inside. It feels like I standing here in the middle of a battlefield, there's all these things happening around me that I should be paying attention to, but I'm just there watching it all happen around me in a blur.

I concentrate back on what's actually happening around me and see Scott still talking about the Kanima, as he's talking I see him gaze down to my hand which is still holding Stiles', he looks up to me and winked while smiling quickly rambling on again. I knew I shouldn't have told Scott about me liking Stiles, I hope he hasn't told him.

"So everyone understand?" We all nod as Scott sighs taking in a deep breath. He glances at me smirking slightly, "One more think Lydia, I need to show you something, in private. We'll only be a few minutes." He says grabbing her arm dragging her off.

I stand there slightly shocked not knowing what to say.

"You like me don't you?" Stiles asks turning to stand in front of me.

"Wha-what makes you say that?" I say maybe a bit to quickly.

He looks at me smiling, "Because uh, you're still holding my hand."

I look down to our hands still holding each other, "Oh ah, sorry." I say letting go.

"What you don't have to apologize. Actually I what to thank you, so thank you y/n." He pauses looking at me, "Do you like me?"

I look around avoiding his eyes. "It doesn't matter anyway, you like Lydia. Don't you?"

"Yea but that was a long time ago."

"But I see the way you look at her. You've never looked at me like that." I admit.

"Y/n whenever I looked at you, you never were looking at me. I didn't even know that you liked me until-" Stiles stopped awkwardly and coughed.

"Until what?"

"Until uh... It was brought to my attention."

"Scott?"

"Maybe." He admitted. "But it doesn't matter, I love you y/n I just never thought you liked me back, I always thought you could do better then me, I always-"

I cut him off mid-sentence kissing him relieve he likes me more then Lydia. All this time we thought the other liked someone else, when all we needed to do was spend a few minutes to talk alone. Stiles slowly pulls away breathing heavily.

"I think this question is long overdue, but will you be my girlfriend?"

"You mean being able to spend time with you, kissing you, figuring out supernatural mysteries with you even more then I already do? Should that even be a question."

Stiles smiles down at me kissing me again.

"Together?"

"Together."

-

Remember that you can request on the first page or just here in the comments❤❤