Chapter Two- "Good To Know."

Start from the beginning

            He leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes to try and think of what to say. He didn’t understand how sexy he was and I also don’t think he understood how much I was willing to do for him.

            “Good to know.” He choked out as my fingers traveled to his hard on.

            Sinking to my knees in front of him, I rubbed my hands up and down him, making his eyes roll back.

            “Instead of cumming all over my face…” I giggled and bent down to kiss him. “How about you cum in my mouth?”

            His mouth dropped open and he immediately nodded his head. Placing my mouth around him, I grabbed him by the back of his thighs and pushed him all the way into me, making him hiss through gritted teeth.

            “Fuck.” He groaned.

            Rolling my tongue at the top, I moved my hand up and down him as my mouth explored everywhere possible. I loved making him feel good. It made me horny to please him… it was like I was willing to do anything to make him happy.

            I felt myself start to gag and pulled out of him to catch my breath. His hands came around the back of my head to push me back onto him, and I adjusted my mouth to his size so I could take it.

            “Y-yeah baby.” He stuttered and pushed inside of me. “Give it to me.”

            I never stopped what I was doing, I kept my pace on him and gently started to apply teeth, which I knew would bring him over the edge.

            “Don’t stop… fuck, don’t stop.” He threw his head back and grasped onto my hair. “I’m gonna cum for you baby, I’m gonna cum so much.”

            After three more thrusts, I felt his juices slide down my throat and pulled out to come up for air before planting gentle kisses down him to try and calm him down. He leaned his back up against the wall and shook his head in disbelief.

            “You give amazing head.” He admitted and stroked my hair.

            “I learned from the best.”

 --------

           “Sophia! I’m so happy for you sweetie. Congratulations!”

            I embraced Pattie in a warm hug, feeling overwhelmed with joy that she was here. She had called Justin earlier today and he told her that I said yes so she wanted to come over and have dinner to celebrate.  

            “Thank you so much!” I exclaimed and beamed at Justin.

            Today has been so amazing and I couldn’t think of a better way to end it. I kind of viewed Pattie as a second mom to me. I never really had someone growing up who took care of me; I’ve always had to fend for myself. So to have someone who truly cared about me felt incredible.

            Justin ordered pizza and it had thankfully been delivered about fifteen minutes before Pattie arrived so we all headed into the kitchen to dig in.

            “I am truly thankful that you came into Justin’s life Sophia.” She admitted and grabbed a plate. “You are so good for him.”

            I instantly blushed and tried to look around the room, not knowing what to say. I always thought it was the other way around. There were times that I just thought I was a burden to Justin, I didn’t think I was helping him. But it meant the world to me that Pattie thought differently.