You Know Too Much.

Jardels P.O.V

I had just been prom dress shopping with Izzy, Dee and Niki so i was amazingly happy to get home as soon as i got into my room I sat on my bed with my laptop on my lap. i was wearing my usual laptop clothes my tee-shirt and my pants. What ? i like to be free.But any way i was sitting there tweeting and listening to Strip By Chris Brown---Love that song--- When Princeton walked in.

Prince: Love the outfit. Why dont you wear it everyday?

Even though we werent going out it felt normal for him to see me in my underwear. Not that we had had sex or anything just me being stupid.

Me: Because perves like you would look at me!

Prince: Touche ( Pronounced- Too-Shay)

He came and sat next to me on my bed after closing the door

Prince: So what you doing?

Me: Tweeting. What you doing?

Prince: Watching you tweet.

Me: Cool.

He pulled my earphones out of the laptop

Me: Hey be careful with those.

Prince: Nice song choice.

He grinned.But it was empty like something was missing i just couldnt figure out what

Me: Oh haha

He looked at me with his big brown eyes like pools of molten chocolate.. STOP Jardel. Dont get carried away.I could tell he was serious all of a sudden

Prince: Do you ever think things will be back to normal?

Me: Things are normal Prince

Prince:No their not

I looked down i knew what he meant but i didnt know how to tell him without telling him too much.

Me; I dont know.

Prince: I said im sorry

When he said that i thought of me and Prod and how peed off i was at the fact he wouldnt get over it. But there was a reason behind why i wouldnt forgive Prince. Maybe there was a reason behind him not forgiving me to.

Me: We're friends

Prince: Friends isnt enough. I want to hold you and squeeze you and be able to say your mines.

I felt the same. But i knew if i forgave him now he would do it again. He had to learn from his mistakes and i was his teacher.

Me:Sorry.I just dont think i can hurt like that again

He got up. I could see the tears forming in his eyes

Prince:Well when your ready im here.

He walked out. Why did i have to fall in love with this one for?

LATER THAT NIGHT WHEN EVERYONE IS ASLEEP

I heard the thunder outside. I hate it when its like this. I was scared but there was no-one to hold onto. No one to even tell i was scared. I heard my door open. I pretended i was asleep. If the boys found out they would take the pee outta me all the time. The person climbed into my bed and laid next to me. If i hadnt triple locked the front door and checked all the windows were closed and locked i was be wetting myself.

???:Are you alright?

I looked up and saw Princeton

Me: How comes your here?

I looked down trying not to show my fear

Prince: I know you dont like storms and i knew you'd be scared

I looked up at him. Tears in my eyes. He was the only person id told. I told him more than i'd ever told any one. I trusted him. He was the only person i felt truly cared....Minus Niki Izzy and Dee..Remmie could piss off

Me: Thanks

Prince: Are you crying?

Me:Yeah

Prince:Why ?

Me:Because you care

He leant down and kissed my forehead.

Prince: Now go to sleep you need to look extra beautiful for Prom tomorrow night.

Me:Yeah....

we snuggled together.

Prince:I was going to ask you, you know.

Jheez this boy was too much and i was falling way to quickly to be stopped. I heard the front door slamming but Princeton was there so i didnt care...Aslong as he was here.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up and saw Princeton laying next to me. This was the way it was supposed to be. It was the last day of school and i was more ready than ever to get out of there. I looked at the time. 6:30. I got up careful not to wake Princeton and went into the shower. Then i curled my hair and got dressed. I was wearing my skinnies with my Purple and green vans and a tee-shirt that said peace love and chocolate on it. When i walked into my room Princeton was just waking up.

Prince: What time is it?

Me: seven. So get up if you wanna get there in time

Prince: You look good

Me:Thanks..

He laid his head back down on the pillow. Ohh no this boy was not making me late because i was not having late detention today. I jumped on the bed yelling get up. He didnt even flinch. I started tickling him.He laid his head down right in the middle of the pillow.

Prince: Stoppp......Pleeeeaaaseeeeeee

Me: Get up then. And stop being so normal

Prince:Whadduyah mean

Me: Be your normal pervey self and get up!

Prince:Only if you kiss me.

Me: Theres the Prince we all know and hate.

He looked up

Prince:Do you really hate me

I looked at him

Me:Dont be stupid!

Prince:Serious

Me:Obviously  i would let someone i hate into my bed know would i ?

Prince: Good point.

He got up and swag walked into the bathroom. This sexy-ass guy was trying to tempt me...and it was working.