Day dreamers kidnap

Olivia Quin was sitting in her 3 period high school English class listening to Ticci Toby's real voice recording, not paying any attention to her teachers lecture.

"Who needs a social life when I have the voiced in my head to keep me company" Toby says with an insane voice, Olivia chuckles to herself then she feels the annoyed stare of her teacher on her. She slowly looks up, her teacher staring at her, "what's so funny Miss. Quinn?"

Olivias face goes pale and her cheeks begin to light up, "I..um" she tries to come up with an excuse, but her teacher sees she has her earbuds in..

"care to share?" Her teacher says pointing to her phone.

Olivias eyes widen, "oh um you dont wanna, I'm sorry" she quickly grabs her phone and ear buds but her teacher stops her with a slam of the hand in Olivias desk,

"well" she girns " if its so funny maybe you should share" she stands and straightens her back and looks around the class " who wants to hear what's so funny?".

The whole class raised their hand and Olivia starts shaking intensely, " you really d-don't"

Her teacher stares at her with dagger eyes as Olivia restarts the recording and unplugs her ear buds turning up the volume and slowly placing her phone on her desk then pressing play. The room is silent for a second while everyone stares at her, then the silence is broken by Toby's voice...

"Hey my names Toby... I'd like to tell you all a-a littles about w-who I am *twitching* since you all care so f-f-fucking much"

Olivia begins to sink in her seat as eyes widen around the room.

"Heh, I was home schooled from early age because well you know the age old tail a k-kid has m-m-mental disorders the kid is b-bullied everyone always pick ok the restarted kid"

The awkward tension in the room is tensing

"They called me T-Ticci Toby" you can hear Toby ticcing between words " because of my g-god d-d-dam TICS...I wasn't retarded though I was troubled I had turrets and a whole series of disorders but my favorite was the one that mad me completely numb to any pain" he chuckles softly as whispers fill the class room, "to bad it didnt work for a broken heart, a-anyways I lived with Ma sis and dear ol dad. Dad was just an amazing father always getting drunk and beating us...he's dead now" Toby laughs.

Olivia's teacher then pauses the tape and takes her phone putting in her desk in front of the class, "I will see you after school then" says with a angry/ concerned look on her face.

Olivia then scoots further down in her chair. Soon the bell rings and she quickly grabs her stuff and bolts out the door.

"OLIVIA WAIT!" a voice yells from behind her, it sounded odly familiar but not from someone she knows..she ignored it running to her next class.

After fourth period was lunch, instead of eating she went back to her third period class.

She nocks "Mrs O'Neal?" She walks in to see Mrs O'Neal sitting at her desk talking to a boy. When she hears his voice she recognizes it from the kid who yelled for her earlier.

Mrs. O'Neal looks up from her conversation at Olivia, "I said after school Miss. Quinn."

"I know" Olivia begins, then pauses when the boy looks at her looking back at him then quickly back at her teacher " I have to go home early today, I figured we could talk now.."

She gestures for Olivia to come in and sit next to this boy, Olivia quickly comes over and sits "Olivia, this is Toby." Olivia's eyes widen and she looks at him, brown shaggy hair deep brown eyes and a sweet smile.

"N-n-nice to meet y-you o-o-ollliviaa" Toby says putting his hand out.

Olivia in complete shock just stares at him. He awkwardly lowers his hand and coughs Olivia still staring at him.

"Olivia !!" Mrs. O'Neal tries to get her attention.

Olivia quickly snaps out of it "yes, sorry"

"Miss. Quinn, the recording you played in class today made some students very uncomfortable"

"Well you're the one who demanded I play it out loud, I didnt want to" Olivia snaps.

"Miss. Quinn!" her teachers yells

"Well its true, I was minding my own damn business when you demanded I played it out loud in front of everyone" Olivia gets very defensive.

"I see," Mrs O'Neal stands up " but I don't think you fulling understand what you are dealing with here" she looks at Toby and he twitches

"You really dont" Toby says

"Whatever, just give me my phone back so I can go home" Olivia demands

"I don't think so" Mrs O'Neal grins then *crack snap crackle snap* Mrs O'Neal starts getting taller and taller tenticals start growing from her back and the mask of Mrs. O'Neals face comes off to see a blank white face with no features.

Toby and Olivia start stepping back.

"S-slende-er man" Olivia stutters as she backs away.

"That's right child" a deep voice comes from the mouthless creature in front of them.

Olivia looks at Toby and her eyes begin to water, "youre real, h-how you're just supposed to be fictional characters to enjoy reading about...not real.."

Toby grins "you wished we were real and here we are, now you're affraid?"

"Silly mortal child" says slenderman

Olivia bolts out the door but they chase after her, the lights in the halls flickering. She finds a fire alarm and pulls it hopping the police would come and rescue her from the serial killers but right when she starts to run from the alarm a tentical wraps around her and she screams.

"hush child hush" a cloth is held to Olivia's mouth and she soon passes out.