epilogue

grace pricket was found bleeding to
death in the graveyard by jack hood, who's son calum hood, is rumored to reside in.

he felt her pulse and immediately rushed her to the hospital, saving the girl's life with minutes to spare.

the girl had to be sedated multiple times upon being told that calum hood was alive, and that his death was a sham created by his parents to get the girl away from him.

calum hood is currently in australia, and is in a band called five seconds of summer. they have gotten very popular over the past several months, and he had no idea that grace thought he was dead.

grace pricket has tried more than once to end her own life in the hospital, and has been kept under surveillance twenty four seven.

she managed to steal a needle cointaing a dangerous virus, and died two days upon injecting herself.

calum hood was called down to the hospital, and was given the news of her death, along with several letters that were addressed to him.

his parents fled the country, afraid of their son's reaction upon the awful joke they were playing.

the poor boy broke down when he saw grace's pale body in her special room, and asked if it was possible to say a few words to her.

'hey grace' calum said, clutching on to the multiple letters from his beloved.

'im so sorry you had to go through all of this without me.' he grabbed a hold onto he drained hand, and pressed his lips against her cool skin.

'i just want you to know, grace, that despite my parents disapproving of our relationship, and despite me being in a different country, my love for you never dulled.'

he uncovered her face, and more tears rolled down his face.

'please wake up grace. please tell me that this is all some sick joke, and that you're just getting back at me for leaving.' calum hovered over her cold body and placed a soft kiss to her blue lips.

calum hugged the girl's lifeless body as his sobs echoed across the room.

'grace please, this isnt funny!' he shook her shoulders multiple times, but nothing happened.

a flood of nurses and doctors stormed into the room, pulling the boy away from the girl.

'no! grace no! tell them that youre awake grace! tell them!' he shouted and shouted for the doctors to make grace better again, but ended up having to sedate the boy.

calum, after arriving back to aussue, read every letter from grace at least twenty times.

'she wrote me letters, despite thinking i was dead. its only fair that i write to her.'

he grabbed a notepad and a purple pen, ignoring his bandmates requests to play fifa, and began to write.

'dear grace,

youre gone

and i miss you terribly.

please come back.

yours for eternity,

calum x