Summer

It's the summer of 2018 and your about to have your 13th birthday. Your thinking about what you'll get, then you gaze upon the calendar hanging on your door. You sit up from your laying position on your bed and you ask yourself, "I wonder how hard school will be, it is coming up soon."

You shake your head clearing your thoughts, "Uhg, I don't need to be thinking about school, come on (y/n), your birthday is tomorrow!" You flop back down into your pillow and scream for about five or six minuets when your interrupted by an angry sister and mom, "Shut up already!", they scream in harmony. "Uhg, fine, just leave me alone already," you reply back sarcastically. Then all three of you break down giggling, "So what are you so mad about?" you sister Amber asks you holding down her intense giggles.

"I started to think about school"

"Ewwwwwwww! WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU THINK ABOUT SCHOOL, WE STILL HAVE TWO WEEKS BEFORE SCHOOL, DON'T YOU DARE GO ALL SCHOOL GIRL ON ME NOW!

"OK,OK! Calm down! I'm not going all school girl on you right now, we haven't even gone back to school shopping yet. I started to think of school when I saw the date circled on my calendar."

"Alright, calm down you two. Come on Amber lets leave (y/n) alone."

"Fine, see ya sis."

"Bye!"

After that you grab a book and read a while until your bored. So you head downstairs to grab a snack and play on the house computer. You grab a granola bar and an orange and then move on to the counter where you grab the house computer then you set yourself down at the kitchen table. First you peel the orange and set the pieces out in front of you. Next you set up the laptop, then you open you granola bar and begin to eat. You play a few games, and watch a few online videos until its dinner time. After the food is cook and its time to eat you close the laptop and push it to the side of the table and eat. "Thanks for the food," you say to your family. "Your welcome." your mom replies. You, Amber, Mom, and Dad all proceed to eat and make small talk, mentioning your birthday, and how excited you must be.

After dinner you proceed upstairs where you get ready for bed, then you lay down, put on your favorite music playlist and fall asleep to the sounds.

~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

Sup, it's Blue here with a short message for you readers.

Thank You so much for reading this. It is my first time writing a story like this so bear with me. I hope you are liking it so far. In this story I was going for the main character to be a girl, but if you are a guy and you would like to have me create a boy version of this let me know