"I like to be around you as well" I replied with a little smile, my words feeling as sweet as honey on my tongue.

"So what should we do?" He wondered out loud.

"Well I mean, we have a television, so..." I suggested.

He bit his lower lip. "I think I might have another idea."

"Which would be?" I asked, getting a hint of what he was talking about.

"It's been a rather long time since I last kissed you" he replied getting closer, pressing his thigh against mine.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him worriedly.

"I'm not a child Grace, I don't need to be cared for like one" he replied, caressing one of my cheeks with his hand.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I replied, even if I was slightly thrown back by his decision.

He smiled, before getting closer and pressing his lips to mine. Almost by instinct, one of my hands flew to his chest, while the other rested in the crook between his neck and his shoulder. I froze for a few seconds, surprised by his sweet but expected attack. I could still taste on his lips the chocolate of the cookies we had eaten a few minutes before. I felt his tongue touching my lips lightly, urging them open. As soon as I complied, he took no time in replying to my action, and his tongue hesitantly touched mine, hoping to incite some kind of reply.

I separated slowly, still close enough to feel his hot breath on my lips. "What are you doing?" I whispered to him.

His only reply was to connect our lips again, and I couldn't help but surrender to the sweetness of his soft lips. One of my hands travelled up to his hair tugging at it lightly, and his breath faltered for a brief second. I felt one of his hands going down my body, until it rested on my hip. Without thinking that much, I moved until I was straddling him. I gasped as I felt his hand run down a bit more, before moving up a little more and sliding under my shirt. His shirt, actually. I felt my heartbeat fasten up at the warmth of his tender touch on my bare skin. I broke the kiss and kissed his cheek, then his sharp jawline, slowly making my way to his neck. He moaned lightly as I found a sweet spot where his jawline met his neck, and I smiled a little.

All of sudden, we heard a knock. I stopped my actions right away, sitting up, eyeing the door.

"Really?" Harry groaned, resting his head back against the couch.

I shifted until I was sitting next to him, holding onto his shoulders for support.

The knock was heard again.

"Could you open the door? I need to go to the bathroom. Won't take long" he told me, before standing up and almost running to the hallway.

I waited for a few seconds, trying to catch my breath, before making my way to the door. I opened it, and found Gemma on the other side.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, rushing in. "I tried to call yesterday, but you didn't answer."

"It's more than okay. He was really shaken up because of what Louis said yesterday, but I think he's better now" I replied.

She gave me a little once over, noticing that I was wearing one of his shirts. "It seems he's even more than just better."

I felt hotness run up to my cheeks. "Nothing happened. He just didn't want to be alone yesterday."

She raised an eyebrow, dropping down onto the couch. "I'll pretend to believe that" she said. She stared at the shelf over the television confusedly for a few seconds, but she decided not to voice whatever she was thinking about. "Where's my little brother?"

"He went to the bathroom a few minutes ago, he should be back soon" I replied, sitting next to her. "What happened with Louis yesterday?"

"Louis knows too much about Harry, and he just can't help but bring up every single mistake he did whenever he's in front of him. I thought it would've been better after moving him to London, but I guess he found out he was here somehow."

"Why is he always around Harry?" I asked.

"To be honest, I don't know" she admitted. "I'll tell you, Louis was actually a really kind and loving boy. He just... He's never forgiven Harry - if he even needs to be forgiven, that is."

"How can we make sure he leaves for good?" I asked again.

"I honestly don't know" she replied, shaking her head. "This is just a mess."

"What's a mess?" Harry asked, walking to the couch and sitting down next to me.

However, Gemma's stare froze him right in his spot.

"We have so much to talk about" she said.

His eyes widened, and he looked at me. "I guess I'll see you later today" he told me.

"None of that, she isn't leaving" Gemma told him, and he looked at her questioningly.

"Maybe you'll stop avoiding my questions with her around" she added.

I grasped his hand, holding it tightly in mine trying to calm him down, as I felt the nervousness radiating from his body.

"So, why didn't you tell me that Louis was back?"