Come Back To Me chapter 2 (picture of Jace)

Authors note:

Hey this is the next chapp so enjoy!!

ohh and next chapp im doing Maddi's pov

thanks :)

Recap:

I instantly snapped my eyes open and drank in the sight, there was my angel in front of me staring at me in confusion.

"Mady" I whispered

Her beautiful confused face instantly turned to shock

"You know me?"

Jace's POV (still)

MADY!!! My brain was in pieces it was so happy. Wait, how is this possible? Mady died in my arms I made every single thing I could do but she was gone

WHO CARES? My wolf and my human self both said. Your mate is still alive just don't screw it up this time, my wolf side added.

I quickly took her in my arms and let out a low growl for any potential danger towards Mady. If anyone tried to hurt her he would successes in killing them first.

His Mady would never get hurt again.

"Mady, thank heavens they gave me my angel back." I whispered still holding her in my arms.

But I had been so wrapped up in my own happiness that I didn't even realize that she had been struggling to get out of my arms.

I reluctantly let her out of my arms, even though my wolf was furious that he wasn't holding her anymore. I took a deep breath so as not to unleash my beast and take her in my arms again and hide her where she would be safe.

"Umm hi, I'm glad your okay but I don't even know you. What's your name?" My Mady said gently.

WHAT? My mate doesn't even know me? I told her everything right before the accident and she had accepted being my Luna.

She had accepted being my mate.

She also had accepted the fact I was an soon to be alpha werewolf and that later in life she was going to have my pups.

"Luke, yours?" that was all I could manage, funny how I thought losing my mate was the worst pain imaginable. When in reality knowing your mate was alive and didn't know you was far worse.

She must have heard the unbearable pain in my voice because her face showed concern and she answered kindly, probably trying to avert my attention from the pain.

"Maddison, but maddi for short, do you know me because you used what I only let my friends call me." My Mady, oops Maddi replied

"My girlfriend had that name, and you remind me of her, sorry for the misunderstanding" I replied. Realizing for the first time in 17 years I felt no pain, hmm this is weird this girl is everything Mady was for me.

(A/N werewolf's don't age as fast as humans do but when they find their mate their ages sync and they age together, if the humans die then the werewolf goes back to slow aging. Just in this story...sorry for the confusion)

I will have to ask my family about that. Is it possible to have 2 mates? Before I would have laughed at that, but now looking at the exact image of my deceased mate I could believe it.

"It's okay, we have to get going or were going to be late for school, come on" she started and then hesitated at the end as if to add something to that, but she didn't.

"What is it?" I asked hoping she would trust me. Wow I barely know this girl but I already want her trust. That's the way it felt with Mady. I was waiting patiently while we were starting to finish our walk to school.

"Well, I'm not really popular and I can tell you are going to be one of the most popular guys here" She said blushing. The sight of the blush on her face made my heart start to beat faster than normal (well normal for werewolves)

"So you probably wont want to be seen with me." She finished with the most pained expression on her beautiful face.

Just the thought of her in pain made both sides of me angry and wanted to do whatever it took to see her smile again.

I grabbed her hand and made her face me loving the sparks that went off when we touched. I was aware that students were staring, and Maddi was shifting from foot-to-foot uncomfortable, but not caring.

All that mattered to my wolf wanted everyone to know that she was mine, and no one could have her.

Whoa wait! What's happening to me? The feeling of being complete of feeling like I knew her forever, wanting to comfort her, the sparks when we touch, and feeling the need to mark her as my own and no one else's.

I knew what was happening

I was getting a second shot at having a mate.