Part 5: Autocorrect

Phoenix/Me/Person who is writing this: Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhh.

Qibli*panting*: What is it, what is it?

Me: STUPID AUTOCORRECT!

Kinkajou: What the coconuts is autocorrect?

Moon: You know, that red squiggly line that goes under your words when you type something wrong, even when you're just trying to type NightWing. See?

Kinkajou: Oh.

Turtle: I have a great idea! Hack the computers and make autocorrect-

Winter: Make autocorrect IceWingcorrect?

Turtle: No! Make autocorrect not do that squiggly thing!

Peril: That's actually a good idea!

Me: No. It isn't. Trust me.

Winter: How do you know?

Me: I tried. It turns out that connecting the red and blue wires wasn't such a good idea.

Turtle: What happened? 

Me: Hospital for 2 months.

Moon: Oh gods...

Qibli: How does Moon know about the PJ swear?

Moon: No, not the PJ swear, the WOF gods!

Peril: WOF gods aren't real.

Winter*loud whisper that Peril can hear*: For once I agree with the firescales champion.

Peril: I called you a chilly prince once.

Kinkajou: So what are the WOF gods?

Qibli: So there's one for every tribe, considered to be a former queen of that tribe. 

Moon: The gods are: NightWings- Vengeance, the goddess of dark and night, SandWings- Scorpion, the goddess of the desert and heat, SkyWings- Sunset, the goddess of flying and fire, SeaWings- Lagoon, the goddess of water and marine life, IceWings- Diamond, the goddess of ice and cold, MudWings- Asha, the goddess of the earth and ground, and RainWings- Anaconda, the goddess of venom and the rainforest.

Me: OMG AUTOCORRECT I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!