chapter 44: T&C

calasia p.o.v

so i left i was gonna talk about the shit later but i was walking home and i seen trey i smiled but i kept walking until he noticed me it was funny cause his cute ass fell then try to play it off then he caught up with me and grabbed my arm and hugged me and looked at my stomach and smiled

trey:*still smiling* i see you...you cute...plus yo stomach big as hell...suprised she or he aint killing your ass

calasia:its a she and yes tf she do be killing me i was throwing up earlier all over the place

trey:bet you was look et you

calasia:*fake punch him* shut up

trey:you will be ight but you remember my question i asked last time cause i still aint got my answer

calasia:*talking in her head* i wanna say yes soo bad but didnt i juss spend a day with dre yesterday damnn but he got brianna and lanae so ole well

trey:*snaps.his fingers* calasia.......CALASIA

calasia:ummm.......yes

trey:*smiles* ets a yes

calasia:yeah

trey:*picks up calasia and hugs her* thankk you girl you must not know how much ess means to mean........i'll be over yah house later on

calasia:come anyways im gonna have a little get together anyways

trey:again

calasia:hell yeah! i had fun light weight but call me wheb you coming

trey:ight *walks away*

so i was walking back to my house when.i got there i juss went in there and went to the snack cabinet and got a box of twinkies,three nutty bars,a big bag of hot cheetos,and 4 capri suns,and a sunny d bottle,and made me two sandwiches,and carried it all upstairs and got a trash can juss in case and i took off my skirt and chilled on my bed in panties and ate then i got on facebook and made a status and it said:

a little get together at my house yall should know where i be at if you dont hmi but anyways bring food like snacks this time....re-post and share

                            love,
                            calasia

end of post

then i turned off my post and i felt my phone vibrate like a mf and i juss left it there i went to my closet to change i put on my grey sweats with dre big white t-shirt (im wearing it cause i dont feel like finding a shirt) and then i went to my basement and got my old bean bags i had like 13 of em.mfs dont ask why i juss got em but i went back upstairs and moved the coffee table out the way and i brought my bean bags up stairs and set en up after i did that my back was hurtung so i sat my little big ass down and rubbed my stomach and tried to kiss it but it didnt turn out good do i laughed then i got back up and grabbed my phone and my beats and put em on and bopped up to justin bieber- all that matters ( i dont like him but that song is juss oweee girl its good but dont judge me juss because im black dont mean i dont listen to em some if them mfs be boppin though) and then i made some hamburger dip only took me 25min and i set it up on the table and made some hot wings and set it up with the chips and dip and i sat a whole lot of pops out then i layed down layed down and listened to music until i realized the door bell was ringing and i opened the door my first guest was...who else diamond and tez they had white cake with em..ni smiled cause they know ets my favorite cake then more ppl came and the table was packed with food then then the door bell ring and it was trey he had to family sized bag of hot cheetos i hugged him so tight and put them on the table then he sat on my bean bag and then the last guest was......(-____-) brianna and dre...... i know some shit bout to go down tonight so after that everybody got in the places and i put movie and sat in between trey legs on the bean bag he had his arms wrapped around me...tonight gone get interesting and he kept whispering in my ear making me smile i knew dre was staring cause i can feel it but then after that trey kept whispering in my ear and i.got up and got me some food and sat back down then trey grabbed my gummy worms and put it in his mouth and let the other piece out the i bit it but we kissed it was sooo cute and then he kissed my forehead and rubbed my stomach and watched the movie while i was snuggled up under him...i think ess relationship might last long!!

end of p.o.v

treys p.o.v

im really feeling her im telling yall i might fall inlove with ess girl shes  juss something you would want to last with and i swear ima make ess one last for how long we can stay strong and im not fucking up ess one shes already my everything pluss i cant say we may be forever cause you know shits happens and ppl die and i cant promise that but what i can promise is while im still alive ima make it worth my existence and i love ess girl already i hope we last!!!

end of p.o.v

dres p.o.v

i know she see's me brah...i hope they dont go out cause i've already told her ass hes trouble..but mane she know how i feel about her but i dont wanna go back out with her cause i want her to happy but if shes happy with that i may have to move on we all know at shit aint gone happen but she know wassuph but ima be watching et nigga cause trust me if he hurt her ima put that nigga 6ft under and ets on my life pluss im thinking about cutting off my hair..idk well i talk to yall later i got some watching to do!!

end of p.o.v

diamonds p.o.v

im sitting with tez and ess nigga been texting on his phone the whole time smiling and giggling and shit i swear if hes texting some bitch ima fuck him and her up brahh cause ets fucked up how you gone tell me all ess shit yesterday and be texting some bitch the next day i swear ima find out but hes been ignoring me and shit.its ok cause two can play at that game and best believe ima win!!

end of p.o.v

a/n: trey and calasia's cute