chapter 17:ugggh

calasia p.o.v

i cant deal my fucking eye hurt all i know i got pulled out and i walked my ass home et fucking punch hurted i was crying and shit but ill be ight i was holding a ice pack on my eye and i heard the doorbell ring i put my ice pack down and open the door and i seen dre he walked in and picked me up and started kissing me:)

dre:thank god you okay i thought i was gone have to kill a nigga

calasia:put me down dre!!

he put her down and walked up stairs to her room she sighed and grabbed her ice-pack and went up stairs he was laying in her bed with his shoes off she smirked

calasia:*clears throat* nigga what you doing

dre:laying down im tired

calasia:but you look to comfortable

dre:iam is it ight if i go to sleep

calasia:yeah i wanna lay down to but you in my way

dre:girl juss bring yo little ass over here and lay down

calasia: uggh ok

calasia walked over to the bed her eye was ok dre scooted over and calasia layed down and dre looked at her akward

calasia:what nigga

dre:your so cute when you got attitude

calasia:-___-you lame forreal though

dre: calasia but real nigga shit will you go out with me

calasia: dre i dont know i juss been through a whole lot of shit an..............(g.c.o)

dre smashed his lips on to calasia...calasia hesitated to kiss back but she did dre pulled calasia on top of him calasia felt dre getting a bonner calasia wrapped her arms around his neck dre took off her shirt and calasia took off his dre broke the kiss

dre:calasia aint you a virgin

calasia:yeah

dre:are you ready cause i dont wanna take it if you dont want me to

calasia: im ready

then calasia kissed dre but slow and passionatley and dre pulled down her shorts and wrestled his off then he broke the kiss and flipped her over and started kissing on her neck all the way down to her bra he unbuckled her bra calasia felt his warm mouth go on her left nipple as she felt him suck on it she moaned a little then he moved on to the right nipple for a couple of min then his tounge traced down to her underwear he pulled em off and seen she was wet af then he opened her legs and dived in he put his warm tounge on her clit and moved it in circular motions and calasia moaned loud as he brought his head up she shoved it back down he played with it more then he stuck his tounge in her hole and was licking and sucking and slurping calasia was enjoying the moment and then he brought his head up and took off his boxers calasia juss sat back dre didnt have no condoms so he took his chances and he sat her legs up in position and told her it may hurt a little he stuck it in as calasia gasped for air he gave her a pillow to bite on he started going in and out calasia felt tears forming the pain was unberable dre wiped her tears and told her to bite tighter he started going in and out slower calasias legs was tensing up she was crying dre juss kept going she didnt say nothing finnally he popped her cherry and calasia pain was going away she started liking it then she moaned in lw pain but she was liking it she dug her nails in dre's back he kept going slow calasia told him to speed up and he did they was both covered in sweat calasia soaked the sheets dre wasnt tired yet and he wasnt ready to nut yet dre sat up on the bed and calasia straddled her self on him and wrapped her legs around his waist and started bouncing lightley on him they still was sweating calasia bit her lip as dre sucked on her neck and grunted and moaned calasia was turnedd all the way on her hair came out the ponytail and bounced on her head as they was fucking dre felt calasia cum on his dick he held his in but he cant hold it that long so he stopped her and pulled out and nut squirted like a mf calasia still was horny dre layed back and calasia climbed on top and started riding it like she was horse back racing dre kept grunting another load of cum was forming he didnt stop nothing he just busted inside of her calasia was worned out and tired and collasped on his chest dre was breathing hard and broke the silence!!!