|21|Tyree

Keith was the perfect man he was almost your wildest dream but he also could be your worst nightmare. Keith was nothing but loving and caring he gave the most extraordinary touches. Tyree was the opposite he did what he wanted when he wanted. You knew what you were up against dealing with a person with a split personality. You always had to keep your guard up with him you always had to watch what you say and how you say it.

You came in from the gym you were exhausted. You hoped "keith" was in at the moment because you really needed him. You missed the person you fell deeply in love with but you signed up for this. You promised you would be there for him during the good and the bad. "Hey baby" you said as you entered the door.  you and keith were face to face you were coming in he was leaving. "Hello." It was very cold a dual. You suspected that tyree was in at the moment. You slid out the way and let him go by. "Nice to see you again." He said as he left.

You decided to take a bath to relax you because you knew you were going to be home alone tonight. You burned your favorite candles as you turned on music. You heard the door open you knew exactly who it was you sunk down into the tub. Keith came into the bath room as he came to the tub and kissed your forehead. At this moment "Keith" was in. "How was your day?" He smiled. "Fine very stressful." He grabbed a towel as he lifted you out of the water and held you in arms. You held on to his as you laughed. "Baby I haven't even dried off plus the water." You was happy Keith was here at the moment even if it was just for the night most of the time. "That's what the sheets are for." He replied as he laid you on the bed.

He kisses every part of your body with his gentle lips. You moaned a little as you felt him starting to enter you. He skipped foreplay you were surprised because he loved to tease. You and him were face to face as he looked into your eyes he kissed you passionately. You grabbed the sheets in pleasure you had reached your climax several of times but that didn't stop him. You felt like his sex drive had increased tremendously. Your body was exhausted for all the positions he had done. He finally stopped as he fell beside you in pleasure. You rubbed his jawline as you kissed him.

____________________________________
Sorry for this being short 🙃