Chapter 9 - They're back

Start from the beginning

Molly sighed and nodded with a smile. "I know. Have been working a lot to make this one perfect."

"Well, while you girls stay here and talk, we are just gonna- go!" James said and quickly ran away, followed by Fred, Freddie, Harry, Ron, George and Louis.

"What collection dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked her with a interested smile. 

"Oh I sometimes sell my designs to different shops gran. It's usually Madam Malkin's that purchases them-"

"-but she's been doing so well these past few years that designers all over the world have contacted her," Victoire cut in with a proud smile at her cousin. 

"Oh how wonderful, darling," Mrs. Weasley smiled as she patted the young woman's cheek before going back into the kitchen to prepare some lunch. 

* * *

At number twelve, Grimmauld Place, the house has never had a silent day for the past week and a half. The occupants were pretty much used to all the noise by now. But on this afternoon, it was unusually silent and calm. The clock on the wall struck 5 PM, and most were already sleeping because of boredom. In the literal sense. 

The twins along with James and Freddie were all snoring in their room after finding nothing to do. Rose fell asleep on the couch downstairs with a book opened in her lap. Albus Potter was in the same state as his cousin, only in the armchair. 

Dominique, Roxanne and Victoire were all using each other as pillows on the four seater couch, while Louis was snoring loudly on the floor after a few rounds of exploding snap with Lily. The redhead mentioned was leaning into Scorpius' chest from where he sat on the floor and leaned against the wall. Both peacefully in dreamland. The only ones who were not sleeping were the adults, who had retired to the kitchen and leave the kids in peace. While Teddy, Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny were conversing in low voices to not disturb anyone. 

"Well this is fun," Ron mumbled as glanced over all the sleeping occupants. 

"Can't say there's much to do around here," Teddy replied. 

"How did you manage this, Sirius?" Hermione sighed. 

Sirius who came out of the kitchen with a sandwich replied with a mouthful. "It wasn't easy. I considered being locked up in Azkaban was better." 

"Is that still a choice?" Ron asked bluntly, as a silence followed and people seemed to consider it. 

They all settled back into silence as the eerie feeling of the old Black house became more prominent with the absence of voices. 

"Dad...dad...no."

Teddy frowned as he quickly stood up and made his way over to Lily. She was twitching in her sleep, her facial expressions looking grim with cold sweat covering her forehead. Concerned, he placed a hand on her forehead to feel for a fever. There was no sign of it as he realized there was only one other explanation. 

"She's having a nightmare," he explained to the others, as the words put a bitter taste in his mouth.

"Does this happen a lot?" Harry asked, feeling the unfamiliar concern swirling in the pit of his stomach. 

Teddy seemed to be hesitating a bit, before answering. "It's...rare."

"What do you mean rare?" Hermione asked warily, as she approached slowly. 

"Lily rarely gets nightmares, and the last serious one was two years ago," Teddy explained further. 

"But everyone gets nightmares from time to time?"