Prologue

Hai, my name is Aiden Denise Brooks and I'm Tessa Brooks' little sister. School has just let out yesterday and as a graduation gift my mom got me a laptop which means now I can make YouTube videos!

I decided my very first video would involve me going on Omegle because my friend, Charlie, said Omegle videos always get views. I set up my facecam camera and pull up the website. Soon, I put on the facecam and screen recorder and press record.
"Hey guys! It's your girl, Potato and today I'm on Omegle!" I do jazz hands.
"So basically it's a website when you put in some interests and you get paired with strangers! So I have parental permission because I'm between the ages of 13 and 18 as long as I put my interests as kid stuff like Disney, or stuff like that so that's what Ima do." I type Disney, YouTube, Jake Paul, and Tessa Brooks before clicking the button.
"I also put YouTube, Jake paul, and Tessa Brooks because Tessa is mah sistah and Jake is great. Oh loook I got a pair for Tessa Brooks!"
"Yo" I say, then the girl's jaw drops.
"You're Tessa's sister!!!! OMGGG"
"Oh, hi!" I wave and she starts fanning herself with her hands.
"Why are you on Omegle?"
"I'm starting a YouTube channel! You're the first guest ever in my videos!"
"Hi youtube! Add me on Instagram, it's Jess_Paul42!!"
"Always plug" I say, getting closer to the camera. She giggles and I smile.
"Well, I better get to the next person. I loved talking to you!!" I say waving.
"Bye!" I end it and smile.
"She was nice."

After a few people I end another chat and sigh.
"So this will be my last one let's hope it's a good one." It finds me a person with YouTube, Jake Paul and Disney as interests.
"Ayyyyyy! YouTube, Jake paul and disney" I point gun fingers at the camera and the person pops up. They see my fingers and put their hands up.
"Woah, I just wanted a friend!" He says, making me giggle.
"Well hello! I'm Potato, what's your name?"
"Wait, your name is potato?" He raises an eyebrow and I smile.
"Oh no, it's a YouTube name."
"Wait, you're doing a video too?" My jaw drops.
"You're a YouTuber?" I ask, shocked.
"Well, yeah. I'm a YouTuber and an actor."
"What would I have seen you in?" I cross my arms and he does the same, mocking me.
"Bizarrdvark?"
"Bizarre what?"
"No way, you really don't know me?" He points to himself and I giggle.
"Cocky much?" He sticks his tongue out, making me smile.
"Well guys, we'll be ending the video here. Comment who this guy is because obviously I'm an uncultured swine."He chuckles, making me smile.
"Make sure to poke the subscribe button, and try to like the video using your nose! Comment Potato Army if you were successful and I'll reply to you. I love you all and ciao~" I stop the recording and smile at the guy.
"Do you, uh, wanna maybe talk somewhere else?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck. I turn a little pink and nod.
"Y-yeah! I'll type my Instagram, we can talk there." I say, typing my username in the chat.
"Great, well I gotta finish my vid so I'll just follow you real quick and then continue.
"Cool, well it was nice meeting you-" I gesture for him to tell me his name and he smiles.
"Ethan Wacker." I smile back and we say bye before I check my phone and see he followed me. I follow him back and smile, before looking at his profile.
"He met Jake...?" I whisper to myself, seeing a picture of them. I shake it off thinking he's obviously a fan before going to go edit my video.

After I edit my video I export my video a week later because I was worried people wouldn't like it but Ethan helped me get through it. We've talked once or twice since Omegle and he's super sweet. I post the thumbnail of Ethan and I on insta saying "new video! I met an actor?? @imethanwacker the link is in my bio!!!" I get a bunch of likes and then notice ethan liked and commented "using me as the thumbnail, tsk tsk 😂"
"@imethanwacker I would only think I would be yours too lol"
I decide to text Tessa and tell her I posted a video.

 I post the thumbnail of Ethan and I on insta saying "new video! I met an actor?? @imethanwacker the link is in my bio!!!" I get a bunch of likes and then notice ethan liked and commented "using me as the thumbnail, tsk tsk 😂" "@imethanwacker I w...

I start packing half of my closet, listening to Twenty One Two's cover of Blank Space

"LETS DO THAT THANNNNGGGGG"
My phone goes off, I check to see Ethan messaged me.

"LETS DO THAT THANNNNGGGGG"My phone goes off, I check to see Ethan messaged me

I giggle and change into my jake Paul joggers and Tessa Brooks T-shirt before plugging my phone up and going to bed