fifty-one

it was a good thing twice had been preparing for a full album comeback. it gave momo an excuse to dye her hair a lighter shade of brown to disguise herself easier.

you still had it easier when it came to escaping. you were still a rookie and didn't have as much popularity as her, but because of your label and group members, you still had to be careful in making sure you weren't recognized.

the girl the two of you sat next to on the plane to your hometown recognized momo, causing a temporary panic for both of you. thankfully, the mother scolded her a bit later for making too much noise. (the young girl was quite noisy, in fact)

you had to take two flights to get to your hometown on such short notice. when the first flight ended, you checked an old flip phone you brought with you and updated somi on your whereabouts. she was the only one you had told. "they've noticed that you're gone now. our managers are meeting and they've made all of us sit outside while they're talking."

she had texted you that nearly three hours ago. while typing to her, another message came through. "unnie, they're talking about sending out search parties. i think they're suspicious of a kidnapping."

you looked over to momo and watched as she tried to figure out what every sign around meant. "momo. are you trying to find something?"

she sighed and rested her head on your shoulder, "i think i'm just tired. when does our flight take off?"

"about two hours, i think. should we go get something to eat?"

"yeah, that's good. let's go. i'm really hungry, now that i think about it."