Trouble shrugged, "Just say yes. Try and make it on the weekend though. Because you know, you have school in the morn—"

"Toryn?" Davina said. Toryn whipped her head around, the sponge and squeaky red plate in her hand. The sink was still going on full blast. "What are you doing sweetheart?"

Toryn lifted the plate. "Just washing my plate."

Davina didn't even feel like explaining to her that she'd been washing it for the last twenty minutes. Because then they would start going back and forth that she hadn't and Davina was too old and too tired for that. Instead she lightly smiled, "it's okay honey, go to bed I can wash it."

"It's okay,"

"No, no. I insist, please. Go upstairs honey."

Toryn slowly nodded her head and smiled at her. She placed the dish back in the sink and rinsed the soap off her hands as she squeezed past her grandmother and went skipping the stairs, humming. She turned on her bedroom light to her little small bedroom. She had one window that stared out into their backyard. The room was small, but she had a nice queen sized bed. The room was the same since she was six. White walls and pink carpets. Magazine posters, paintings and drawings were decorated all over her room. She even had a little multicolored disco light to light her room up sometimes if she felt like it.

"I told you she was nosey, she was just trying to see what we were talking about."

Toryn smirked, she didn't even care. She wanted to introduced naked boy to her grandma. She'd show her she wasn't weird and that she could make other friends. It was late, twelve ten at night and on a Sunday as well, so Toryn got a clean towel from her bottom draw and headed to the bathroom. She stripped and hand washed her underwear and bra, before taking a shower. She stayed in for thirty minutes then stepped out.

When she got to her room, she rubbed herself down in lotion and put her Suave deodorant on. She chose a skinny strap peach colored spaghetti tank top and a pair of panties. Toryn turned off her light and slipped into bed. It was now one o' clock as she started to drift off to sleep.

A sound made her eyes pop back open though, it sounded like something fell off her dresser. So just when she was about to close her eyes again, she felt her bed dip and a cold hand get placed on her hip. Toryn gasped and just as she was about to scream, the hand covered her mouth.

"Sssh, it's just me."

Toryn turned around to see Takashi laying behind her. She tilted her head further back to see her bedroom window wide open.

"Oh boy, now here he comes. Girl, tell him to go fuck himself. Remember how he played you in front of Flower and all her hood rats? You have a man already." Trouble informed, standing by her bedroom door.

Toryn wanted to say her name was Rose and not Flower; but she couldn't speak to Trouble when other people were around. Especially Takashi, he would get mad—as if she could help it that she had a twin only she could see.

"What are you doing here?" She mumbled, knowing he climbed through her window. It was one in the morning, Laura would kill him if she knew he snuck out the house.

"I felt like coming to see my Dork, what you mean?" He smirked, he smelled really good and the moon was hitting his waves making them look really good as well. "You haven't been talking to me for the whole week. Whassup with you?"

At first Takashi thought she got a grade she didn't like on a test or something and was mopping about it, because she was like that; but he started to realize she was going the extra mile to ignore him and he was lost on what he did.