XIXX

"MAN I'M TELLING YOU, IT'S HORRID." Chris said, shaking his head. Chris, Tyrell, Takashi and Nate all sat in Chris's living room, drinking a few beers and watching a reality television show, filled with a bunch of females fighting.

Chris's girlfriend was out at the mall with her friends. He knew she would return late at night. She loved coming back when the mall shut down. So he had the place to himself for at least a good six hours. Chris shook his head, taking a sip of his peach Ciroc. He was mad because he and his girl had gotten into this huge argument and she hadn't been having sex with him for almost a week and a half now.

"Sucks buddy," Nate said, shaking his head. He was a cool white dude and was always the life of the party so he hung around them a lot. "I hate when females do that, such a cock tease. My wife doesn't do that though because sometimes she wants it just as bad as I do."

Tyrell nodded his head to Nate's words. He was single but he could relate on both sides because he's messed with girls who had both kinds of personalities, so he knew what the men were talking about.

"Shit, not me. When Braelyn get me pissed I don't be touching her either." Takashi said, taking a huge gulp of his drink. He knew better than to get drunk though because he had to drive home. He only filled half his cup and most of it was water.

He had come from work a few hours ago and decided to stop by his boy's house for a while. Braelyn and Brielle was with Laura, spending another day with her. Since Takashi dropped them there in the morning on his way to work, he would have to past back and get them before going home.

All the men looked at him then started laughing.

"Oh shit! You be holding out on sex?!" Chris shouted, laughing his ass off. The other two men joined in laughter as Takashi just sucked his teeth, waving them off.

"Nigga you a bitch! Talking about 'Uh uh Braelyn, you can't get none of this dick.'" Tyrell laughed.

Takashi chuckled, "Nah it's not even like that. Brae just be getting me so mad sometimes. Like for example, bam right? Two days ago we were doing our thing or whatever and just as I went to finish, I get on top of her because she was on her back. So I'm about to bust and I guess she wasn't sure what I was doing, so she goes 'what are you doing' and I'm like 'I'm about to bust on your chest.' Man, she got so terrified like the shit was battery acid."

The guys roared out in laughter, especially Nate's face that turned beet red.

"Come on man, you lying!" Chris shouted.

"I'm so dead serious right now. So immediately she's like 'no I don't wanna do that' and 'blah blah blah.' I'm like 'Brae I'll clean it up as soon as we're done, chill.' Still she's like 'no I don't want to that's nasty' and all that."

Tyrell wiped the tears out his eyes, "Damn...so what happened?"

"Man I had to just finish on the sheets. Like shit like that be irritating me. I understand everybody has certain things they don't wanna do, but Braelyn is uncomfortable with everything other than laying on her back."