Sasaeng Fans

---------------

Mina,my bestfriend, invited me to watch her group performance on Music Bank Today.At first,I don't really wanna go but when Mina beg me,my heart went soft and immediately say yes to her.She asked if I really meant it so I said yes again  then out of nowhere she hug me real tight while I'm blushing hard asf

I didn't expect that she will give me the VIP sit,like hell,I'm right on the middle of the front seat.I did felt like the other fans were looking and staring at me like an eagle targeting its prey but I choose to ignore it.

As soon as the show started,I watched it till TWICE came out and started their performance.I didn't realize that I was that close with twice.Then,I saw Mina staring at me.I smile at her and wave a little.She chuckled while dancing and didn't stop smiling after that.I'm proud of her.I mean,she wants to be an Idol and now she is,right infront of my eyes.She always told me that she'll always feel nervous evertime she goes up on the stage but I kept encouraging her that she can do it.

Right after another group got on the stage,I checked my phone and saw a text from Mina.

Mina : meet me at the waiting room!

Elsie : I can't.What if the cameraman was there?I'll get caught!

Mina : don't worry,there's no cameraman here.come on,I miss you!♡♡♡

My heartbeat race and I can't control myself.I took a deep breath then reply her text.

Elsie : fine.

Mina : good!I'm waiting for you.

Smiling widely,I quickly goes to the waiting room quietly.I'm afraid if there's any fans saw me,I'll get beaten up by them and also,I'll make Mina worried and her career will be in danger.

I knocked the door few times and wait patiently for them to open it.Mina was smiling widely when she saw me infront of her.she pull me inside and hug me.

"I miss you,elsie.What took you so long to get here?"her voice isn't clear since she literally buried her face on my neck.

"It's only been few minutes,Mina."I chuckled,patting her back.

"It's too long for me even few minutes."she does an aegyo voice while looking up at me.

I laughed and greeted the others.

"Glad you here,Elsie!Mina can't stop complaining about when will you arrive here"Jeongyeon said,shaking her head.

"yeah,she kept asking us when will you arrived!"jihyo added with a laugh.

"Really?"I smile at them.

"such a cry baby~"Tzuyu teases her.

"no,I'm not!am I,Elsie?"she looked at me with her cute eyes.Oh my God,I could die in peace right now.

"I...I dont think so.I mean,No."
I stuttered in my words.I saw the others snickers at me,knowing that I just said that to sided with mina.

"See!Even Elsie said that I'm not a crybaby!"Mina defended,pouring her lips afterward.

"Elsie just said that to calm you down."dahyun laughed,telling the truth.

"Okay,guys.That's enough or Mina will gone mad.and I don't wanna hear someone fight about Elsie."
Nayeon said,rolling her eyes.

"So,what are you guys doing after this?"smiling,I tried to change the topic instead.

"we will be having a photoshoot until 7:20 pm"Jihyo answered after checking their schedule on her phone.