Awkward...

Hannah's POV 

It's The next day and the first day at the dance company.

I am nervous about facing Caleb today too. He kissed me and it's gonna be awkward.

I walk downstairs to see Caleb sitting down at the table eating eggs. I didn't want to talk to him right now so I grabbed some toast and walked out the door. A few steps out the door and a hand grabbed my arm spinning me around.

"Hannah I am so sorry I kissed you. I thought that you liked me too. Please forgive me." He begged.

"Wait, you actually like me?" I questioned.

"Yeah, why else would I kiss you?"

"Nevermind let me think about this for a bit, Ok?"

"Ok." He said walking ahead to his friends house. I got on the bus and sat by Marissa.

"Heeeyyy girrrrllll" Mar's screamed causing people to stare at us.

"Mars be quiet, people are starring" I glared at her.

"Only because there's a master piece sitting beside you." She said flipping her hair.

I laughed at her putting in earbudds until we got to school.

We walked in together see a girl sitting by herself against the wall. And being the person I am I sat by her.

"Hey wassup i'm Hannah." I said.

"H-hey I'm J-Ja-Jazlynn." She stuttered.

"Well jaz wanna be friends."

"Yeah sure." She said a little more confident.

After that all 3 of us hung out together and ate together at lunch.

"Hey do you guys wanna go to the mall today after school?" Mars asked.

"Yeah sure, but can we stop bye my house to get some money?" I asked

"Yeah."

The final bell rang and we sprinted out the doors. I ran into Caleb on the way out.

"Hey can you tell Kelly that I am going to the mall with my friends, and that I will only be home for a sec to get money so I won't see her until 7-8:00pm." I said.

"Yeah sure" he said getting on the bus.

I got into mar's mom's car and we went on our way.

We stopped by my house and I grabbed money.

I had about 200 because I have been saving up for a while.

When we got to the mall we went straight to forever 21 then rue 21 and after 3 hours we finally ended at pink.

I didn't get a whole lot because I just when shopping, but here is what in got.

Top: Rue21
Middle:Forever21
Bottom: PINK

After we were done we went to In & Out.

"Hey when we get back to my house do you guys wanna watch a scary movie and spend the night."

"Sure" they answered in sync.

::::::::::at the house::::::::::

I looked threw the movies finding "Orphan" and i went up to the theater room and put in the disc.

We snuggle under our blankets and jump every time something happens.

After the movie was over we were all pretty scared so we slept in the theater. I was about to fall asleep when i heard a creek.

"Guys." I shake jaz.
"Guys!" I whisper yell at them. They wake up and look at me confused. I hear something. I looked at the time. It was 2:00am. Who would be awake at this time.

The door creeks open a bit and we all hug each other like we are gonna die.

"Hannah?" A familiar voice comes through the crack. It was Caleb.

"Caleb? What do you want?" Can i talk to you.

::::::::::::::::::cliff hanger.
I will try to update as soon as possible. Make sure to comment some ideas and guesses on what theu are gonna talk about.

                                        ~McKenzie