IMAGINE: Sacrifing your life for Le Chiffre

| IMAGINE for @supernaturalgirl3191 |

     You stand in the shadows as you watch Le Chiffre, your boyfriend, torture James Bond. You clench your jaw, your patience thinning. "Just tell us what the passcode is that will enable us to collect the tournament winnings! And then all of this will be over with!" You shout at James.

     "Never." He spits.

      Le Chiffre looks at you and then steps into the shadows. "What are we going to do? He's not cracking." You whisper.

     "I'll figure something out. He'll have to crack somehow." He murmurs. Just then the door to the room bursts open. Mr. White, your father, enters the room, with a gun. Your eyes widen.

     "Father, wh-what are you doing here?"

     "I'm ending this. Right now." He states, pointing the gun at Le Chiffre.

     Your boyfriend holds his hands up in surrender. "We're-we're on the same side." He stammers.

     Your dad laughs softly. "See, that's the thing: I never really was on anyone's side. I'm taking the money, not you." He states coldly, before pulling the trigger.

     "No!" You scream, jumping in front of Le Chiffre. The bullet pierces your back. You cry out, your eyes wide.

     No, Y/N!" Le Chiffre shouts, grabbing you. He pulls you into his arms before you can fall to the ground.

     "What have I done?" Mr. White gasps in horror, before dropping the gun and then running out of the room.

      Le Chiffre sinks to the ground, you still in his arms. You're breathing hard. "Y/N, what did you do?" He cries, his eyes filling up with blood. He suffers from a disorder called haemolacria—where he cries blood instead of tears.

     "I-I had to save you." You choke out.

     "You can't die." He begs.

     "I couldn't of let you die." You reply, tears sliding out of the corners of your eyes. Blood streams down his cheeks and he lets out a sob, pulling you close to him.

     "I love you, Y/N."

     "I love you too." You whisper.

     He rests his forehead on yours and weeps. "I don't want you to go. Please don't go."

     "I have to." You breathe hard. You gasp.

     "Y/N, no." Le Chiffre sobs, shaking his head. You choke on a gasp and your eyes go wide. You release your breath and then your head lolls against his chest.

     "No, no, no." He moans, burying his face in your shoulder, crying. "Please no." He sobs, clutching your dead body.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!