Accidentally

AN: I wrote this years ago and I've improved since then!! Please skip ahead to after the updated author's note to read the rewrite!!

Fumes travelled through her body. She couldn't stop what she was feeling. Sam clenched her fists as she waited for the knock on the door. She had waited long enough, two hours and forty-seven minutes to be precise. And, finally, the anticipation came to an end when the doorbell rang...

"About time..." She muttered, swinging the door open in disgust.

"Sam, let me just say how so-" The dork started.

"No! You listen to me! I have been waiting for about three hours. It's unbelievable you think it is okay to keep your girlfriend waiting that long!" She cut him off, "You have one minute, so talk!"

"Look, I am so sorry! I was working on a computer project when I saw the time. I promised to meet up with Gibby at lunch so I went to the Groovy Smoothie but the time was about quarter to three when I next looked at my phone! And, I guess, here I am..." He stopped and looked at the hurt in her eyes.

"I really am sorry..." He said to her, still unable to look away from her icey blue eyes.

"You made me waste most of my day away! You have wasted my Sunday! I got all the movies I thought we could watch together. I retrieved the nice cushions from the back of the cupboard. I even went shopping yesterday, I have about two days worth of junk food and, for me, that's a lot! You still think it's okay to turn up three hours late?" She yelled at him, turning away, unable to even look at him at that moment.

"I said I am sorry. What else can I say?"

"Don't argue with me, Benson!"

"I'm not. I just can't really say anymore than sorry, I can just-"

"You're such a dumbat!" She screamed. Carefully, she pulled off the necklace around her neck. She took one final glance before she launched it at him as she stormed into the lounge. "Leave me alone!"

"Sam, don't be like that. I just-just-You're right! I am stupid! Fine, I'll never bother you again!" He called after her, quickly picking up the necklace and looking back over the engravement.

It read: Princess Puckett - iLove You

He couldn't contain himself for a moment longer before all the tears came gushing out. His tears turned into a waterfall. The day Sam Puckett saw him cry would be the day he never went out again. Knowing that, he rushed out of the house, too anxious to look back...