The feeling I get with praying is so soothing and magical. Why did I never realise this.

I feel the happiness and colour coming back in to my life now.

I tried everything thing that by others and my new self is considered bad thinking they would help me.

But what help me was what I had stopped practising. Islam.

Allah sent Arina in my life for few months who changed me completely.

With these thoughts in my mind I called it a night and slept.

Arina's POV

I pray Fajr and sleep back as there is nothing to do and no one to talk to.

The next time I wake up it is already midday.

"Ya Allah! I slept for so long" I say surprised

Yes I used to sleep a lot when I was unmarried but since the past months of being married I have never slept till after 9.

I quickly get up and get ready for the day. Then go to make myself some breakfast.

Once done with that, I grab my car keys and drive over to my parents to spend some time with them.

I spend the morning with them and have lunch before going to meet mom and Alina.

The rest of my day is spent with them both. I spend hours watching TV shows with Alina and then make dinner with mom that us three then have together.

We pray our prayers together and have Quran recitation.

When its 8 pm I leave as Adam will be arriving in 2/3 hours Insha Allah.

Its Adam's birthday as well as the Awards on Friday Insha Allah and I really hope he gets the award.

Me and Alina have planned a little birthday surprise for him in Los Angeles with the help of Alex as we will be spending our weekend there after the awards.

Yes, We don't celebrate birthdays like the proper birthday celebrations as it is not allowed but both in mine and Adam's family we do small cake cutting with own family to spend some quality time.

As I reach home, I climb upstairs and get changed into my night attire before coming back downstairs to wait for Adam in the living room.

I don't know when I drifted off to sleep but the next thing I know is that I feel like I am in the air.

I suddenly open by eyes to find someone carrying me bridal style. I can't see the face as  most of the lights are off so I do one thing. I scream.

"Shhhh! Its me"

"Who is me?" I whisper yell

"Adam!" And that shuts me up

I let him carry me to our bedroom and place me on the bed.

"Good Night!" He says before disappearing into the walk in closet.

And I go back to sleep.

The next day Adam goes to work whereas my whole day is spent with mom and Alina shopping for the awards. Getting dresses and matching accessories, shoes and especially Hijab is a tough job.

Friday Morning

Adam's POV

Today is the day I turn 23. Since my 16th birthday, I hate this day because this is the same date I lost my hero.

I am never excited or happy on this day even though both Mom and Alina tries to cheer me up by doing something small.

Thankfully as we will be busy today so Alina won't be able to do anything. Alhumdullilah.