Chapter 28

As-Salaam-Alaikum

Plz pray before you read if it's time to pray and you haven't...

The new cover is made by the amazing KiraVelvet

Thanks for the cover, hun!

It made my day because she made the covers because she loved the book and without me asking for it or anything..

Enjoy the chapter!

*****************************************************

The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said:

"The most beloved speech according to Allah (s.w.t) is when the servant says,

'Subhanallahi wa bihamdihi'

(How Transcendent is Allah and we praise him)" - Muslim

******************************************************

Arina's POV

Today is our flight!

It was a really hectic day yesterday with all the preparations in process aka the last minute shopping for the trip.

Right now it's nearly Fajr time, I woke up a while ago for tahhajud prayers so I just got done with that and Adam is still in the bed as there are about 15 minutes to Fajr Adhan.

Masha Allah! Adam changed a lot in these past few months. Better then I expected at least. It's been 4 months since our Nikkah and 3 months since the Rukhsati and Alhumdulilah he made a tremendous improvement in such a short span of time. 

I've tried to convince him to start going to Masjid too for prayers as much as he can. He went twice or thrice till now.

He still needs help in some areas like he doesn't recite Quran much which is something he needs to practice more and he also needs to make his language and speech more halal if you know what I mean.  I really wanted to see his Ramadan and fasting schedule but the deal time period ends way before Ramadan as Ramadan is after spring and the deal ends when it will be still winter time so unfortunately I wont be able to see that in case...

Anyways! I put a pause on my thinking there and get up to grab the Quran from the shelf to recite Surah Rahman for sometime. Surah Rahman is my favourite surahs. Reciting and listening to it just brings tears to my eyes. It makes me want to say Alhumdulilah millions times for all the countless blessings and happiness that Allah have blessed me and my family with. This Surah is really dear to my heart.

Whether it is a made situation or a good situation we should always praise Allah as there is always a helpful and good reason behind all the bad happenings that occur in our life.

I finish my recitation after a short while and it's already time for Fajr so I go to wake Adam up. It takes time thought. Of course.

"Adam!"

"Hmm"

"Wake up!!"

"Hmm"

"What Hmm?! WAKE UP!"

"Stop shouting woman!"

"I'm not shouting! I'm just telling you to wake up its fajr time!"

"You go and I'll join you in a bit"

"As if you actually will"

I try to wake him up and succeeds Alhumdullilah. He goes to make wudu while I make my way to the prayer room. Adam joins me after five minutes and we start our prayer together. Once done with that, I pick up the Quran from its previous position and sit next to Adam, I start reciting Surah Yaseen and Adam listens quietly.