"I guess, Sir!"

"You guess?!"  I shout at her

She knows that I like my room ready as per my wishes even before I depart for that place .

I don't do that with family though.

"Uh..umm...sorry sir! I will call right this moment" she hesitates

"Then what are you waiting for?!"

I say well more like shout and walk away to where Alex is.

"Hey man! What's with the angry face?" He enquires

"The foolish assistant forgot to inform the hotel about my room"

"Uh oh" Alex says with a laugh receiving a glare from me

"Sir the jet is ready" someone informs us

"Okay"

We walk out to the jet and take our seats.

"Sir! The room is ready" My secretary inform

"Good" I give her a curt reply and turn my Laptop on.

Arrival in Houston

We finally arrive in Houston, Texas. As we stroll out of the airport a vehicle is already waiting for us near the exit.

The vehicle takes us straight to the place where the first meeting is held.

Me and Alex enter the meeting hall with our assistants following behind.

"Mr. Zeewad! CEO of Zeewad Enterprises and one of the youngest most successful Business man!" Mr. Miller the Head member of the board announces upon seeing us introducing me to  the other people present.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Miller!" I greet and he nods in reply

"And here we have Mr. Edwards! CEO of Edwards group of Hotels and heir to the Edwards Enterprises" Mr. Miller introduces Alex

"Also, brother and business partner of Adam!" Alex includes making Mr. Miller smile

"Good afternoon everyone!" Me and Alex say simultaneously and get a chorus of reply.

Soon we take place and start the meeting which lasts for 3 hours.

Once thats finished, me and Alex go to our hotel exhausted from the meeting to get some rest before another one.

We have three meetings  today and a conference tomorrow.

At night

Ah Alhumdullilah done with all the meetings.

There was a slight problem in the last one as the owner of my rival company was trying to make me look bad stating false statements about me.

Well! Poor him! He was not successful in his mission because there were no proofs.

Later in night Arina calls to enquire about my wellbeing and meetings. We have a small talk before I make up an excuse and cut the call.

I can't get close to her knowing that we only have few weeks left together. I highly regret treating her the way I did, I regret the contract and I regret not giving us a chance.

I...I think I like her.

She made me who I am today with the help of Allah.

I am turning 23 this month but the way I was before and I still kind of am made me sound, feel and act at least 35 years old.

I know its not love though. Thankfully, because she will be gone after few weeks.

I dismiss the thoughts and get up to pray Isha.