"I'd like that." He said to me quietly and lifted his other hand off of mine to fix around his hair.

"Ethan Nestor." We heard a young ladies voice say. She was standing in the doorway and began motioning for Ethan and I to head back into the room.

I stood up before Ethan and grabbed his hand to help him standing up as I'm sure he was busy with a million questions he wanted to ask. As I grabbed his hand, he tightly squeezed mine and stood up. I let him walk in front of me since he was the patient. I let go of his hand but he kept his tightly but not too tightly latched onto mine. I squeezed back until the dentist had him sit in the chair so we could wait for him to be administered into the surgery room. Once the dentist left the room to go check on if the surgery room was available, I saw Ethan nervously tapping his hands on his stomach.

He looked over at me and said, "Y/N I don't think I've ever been so nervous about something in my life. You promise to go back with me for as long as you can?"

His eyes appeared glossy and his smile was no longer there. "I promise." I replied. I was so nervous for him but I couldn't help but be excited for what he would be like on anesthesia.

*Time skip*

"Y/N Y/L/N" The doctor called out as Ethan had just gotten done his surgery.

I got up and grabbed my purse that had Ethan's camera in it, I was planning on filming on the way back home but if he said anything funny, I wanted to try to at least get it on my phone.

As I was taken down the hallway, I saw Ethan was sat in the room across from the surgery room. He was looking down at his feet, tapping them against the chair and laughing hysterically.

The lady who had met with us previously, was giving me all of the information I needed to know to take care of him which wasn't going to be too difficult if Ethan cooperated.

"Alright blue let's get you home." I said as I helped him stand up and get on his own two feet.

Once we were in the car, I set up the camera on my dash so I didn't need to worry about holding it the whole time.

"How are you?" I asked with a slight giggle in between my words.

"I'm great, I've never felt better! I feel like I could smash a potato on my head and I'd be perfect!" He replied while making a motion that represented a potato smashing on top of his head.

I just laughed to myself as he started making 'boop' noises as he tapped gently on his nose. "I like you Y/N." I heard Ethan blurt out in his unfocused mind.

"I like you too. You're an amazing friend." I replied back as we neared back to Ethan's apartment building.

Ethan went silent

I parked the car, grabbed the camera that was still recording and got out to help Ethan out of the care and try to steady his footing. When I opened the car door, his smile had now turned into a frown. His head hung low and when I reached my hand out to help, he gently smacked it away.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked softly and watched him wobble his way to his apartment door.

As he got his way into the apartment and slammed his body into the couch. I sat his camera on the coffee table that was placed in front of his couch. I then walked over to his kitchen table and placed all the medicine he would be needing on the table.