8. Ethan's Editor

I've been Ethan's editor for a little over 4 months now and things were starting to go smoother. Editing was getting easier since his videos didn't require a lot of special effects or any difficult music choices and watching him making dumb faces to the camera every once in awhile was funny. It's all very simple but simple was good, it kept it authentic. 

I was editing one of Ethan's new videos, it was a 'Reading Your Comments' video which were honestly my favorite to edit because I got to stare at his cute face and hear his sweet voice. Since moving out here I had developed a little crush on the innocent blue boy. We were always hanging around each other and despite not living in the same house, we spent a lot of time together.

He always made sure I was comfortable or if I was hungry, that I had something to eat. He was the sweetest and I couldn't help but wonder if he had a crush on me too. 

Suddenly, I heard the blue boy walk into the room, his arms were crossed and he was wearing his wolverine onesie. "How's it coming?" He asked quietly, for some reason when it was just us two he spoke softer. I didn't know if it was because I was a girl or what, but it was kind of cute.

"It's almost done, just have to add the music and it'll be done." I replied, spinning the chair around in his direction to see his face stuffed with the burrito he was currently eating. 

"I'll be recording another video in the mean time then." He said with a smile and his cheeks filled with food. He walked out of the room and shut the door behind him, he was a little self conscious about recording videos when other people were around. 

*Time skip*

I was just scrolling through my phone since I had already finished editing his newest video and Ethan walked into the room with his SD card in hand ready for the videos to be imported. As soon as he dropped the card onto the keyboard, he ran out of the room and quickly rushed down the stairs. 

Weird.

I put in the SD card and after importing the video onto premiere I started watching the video. It was another vlog which wasn't very common for him, he usually did two vlogs a month but not one right after the other. When I pressed play, the sweet blue boys voice began.

"Hey Y/N so this isn't a video you need to edit but it's something special for you. I just wanted to say thank you so much for giving your all into this channel and that I honestly couldn't do this without you. Now without getting all sappy and shit, I would love if you would come down stairs because I have a little something special presented for you." 

The video stopped and my hands were shaking. I hadn't done anything that great to deserve a special thing no matter what it was. In the past 4 months I've grown to know Ethan, he was the same sweet goofball he had presented himself online to be. But before I wreck his nerves any longer by just sitting here I better head downstairs. 

Turning the corner there was Ethan standing, a rose in his hand and the table behind him presented neatly with delicious food. Mark stood adjacent to the table holding a silver platter and pulled out my chair for me. Soothing classical music was playing in the background and Ethan was wearing his glasses he knew you loved, and was dressed in a nice button up shirt with black skinny jeans on. He wasn't one to dress up but he always looked handsome in anything he wore. 

"What is all this?" I asked while walking over to the table to sit down. I let out a soft chuckle as there was pineapple pizza placed on the plate for our dinner and a mountain of my favorite chocolates piled on a different plate. 

"I just wanted to do something special for you. You're a really nice girl and I-really-like-you." Ethan explained, spitting out the last of his sentence as fast as he could. 

"What was that last part?" I teased, watching him sit down nervously and toy at his hair to try to shy away from the question.

He took in a deep breath to calm himself down, closing his eyes and stared right into my eyes. "I really...I really like you" he replied softly. 

A smile grew wildly on my face and I saw his cheeks go red as soon as he noticed my reaction. To have Ethan Nestor finally like me and to actually be his editor now, this was a complete dream come true. "I really like you too" I replied and I saw his cute smile grow wider. The glisten in his eyes was growing brighter through his glasses as he fixed his bow tie and looked at me eagerly. 

"Would you mind if instead of us eating this now cold pizza, that we go upstairs instead?" He asked now with more confidence as his smile now formed to a smirk. 

"I wouldn't mind at all" I replied, standing up and fixing my dress so it didn't have any wrinkles in it. Whatever this boy was up to it couldn't be too bad, I mean, we weren't going to go straight to sex, it seems a little sudden for a first date. As much as you wanted to get into his pants, I thought to keep a more modest approach to the current situation.

When you two reached the top of the stairs, Ethan motioned for you to walk into his room. On his bed was a single rose with a little tag on it that read, "sex is too soon so I thought we could cuddle instead." It was adorable how even in real life he kept things like romance, simple. 

I sat down on the bed and grabbed Ethan's hand to motion for him to sit down next to me. He crouched down, with his hair now hanging in his face, and his lovely hazel eyes gazed into mine. "I would also love if I could kiss your beautiful lips." He said what I'm sure what he thought was smooth. 

"Of course." We locked lips and it felt like I had waited for this one perfect moment for forever. His lips were so soft and he was so gentle, it was almost like he was too afraid to go any further. 

I felt his lips pull away from mine and he once again gazed back into my eyes. "You're absolutely perfect Y/N. You will never not matter."