14. VIP

In honor of the boys going on tour I thought I would make an imagine about the reader meeting Ethan during the VIP meet up thing. Hope you enjoy!

Y/N POV
It was finally the night I would get to see Ethan in person! I was getting ready to make sure I would look as adorable as possible. This may be the one and only time to see him so I had to make it count.

" Y/N it's time to go are you ready?!" I heard my mom yell from the bottom of the stairs.
"Coming!" I yelled from the comfort of my bedroom floor.

I got up from my floor where I was sitting, doing my makeup and glanced at myself in the mirror. I was wearing Ethan's sweatshirt I had bought off of his merch store, a pair of black skinny jeans and combat boots. My makeup was done and matched perfectly with my Y/EC and my hair was put together nicely but would definitely look like a disaster after the show.

I grabbed my purse, ran down the stairs and ran out the door to get in the car.

*Time Skip*

Walking out from the parking garage, we had finally arrived in Houston, Texas. It was an hour before the show and I was already late to the VIP meet-up. Walking over to the venue, a huge line of people was wrapped around the building, waiting to get in and only a small group of people were walking inside. I quickly ran over, showed the security guard my badge and walked in.

The stage was huge, purple and blue lights were covering the stage and a small group of people were huddled in the center of the stage. I walked up the black stairs that led to the stage. As I reached the top, the small blue boy, mark and Hulk walked over to the group.

I was in complete shock. I couldn't believe the blue boy I had been watching for years, was now only a few feet in front of me. Ethan turned his head from Mark and his eyes landed straight on me. I raised my hand up to shyly wave at him. I would be lying if I didn't say that it was awkward.

"Hey guys! Ive brought Mr. Wowie and He-man with me which I'm sure you all are pretty excited about. Are you guys excited for the show?" Mark said in his character-like voice that he did in his videos.

A group of "yes's" filled the room. I put my eyesight back on Ethan, he was frantically fixing his hair and keeping his eyes at the rest of the group but didn't seem to look at me again. Did I freak him out? Was I acting to weird and messed it up? My brain was going out of control as it filled with worry. Ethan must have noticed as I watched him walk over despite my eyesight becoming more unclear. Mark and Tyler were too busy taking pictures and talking to the other fans so Ethan's quick dash didn't make much of a scene.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard Ethan ask, his voice kind of hesitant as I assumed he didn't know what to do.

"Yeah...Uh..I just can't believe I'm actually meeting you." I replied with. I couldn't blow my chance again, this could be the only conversation we ever have.

"Well I'm glad you're okay. I like your sweatshirt, it's very....me." Ethan laughed, his hand running through his hair as his other gripped his side.

"I would hope so since its on your merch store." I replied, laughing a little and a snort filling the space in between. Once i heard it, I immediately stopped and shyly tucked my hair behind my ear, it was one of my nervous ticks.

Guesing he noticed, he chimed in with. "Its okay, I snort on the occasion and not just cocaine." he reassured me and we both started laughed at his typical crude humor.

"Ethan stop flirting and lets go. Thank you all so much for coming out to the show i really appreciate it. And yeah..enjoy the show everyone." Mark had spoken through the microphone he was hooked to and motioned his hand for Ethan to reunite with Tyler and him.

"I guess Ill see you in the front row during the show, Ill try to get you to cone up on stage maybe?" Ethan tried nonchalantly stating as he began walking back.

"One can hope." I replied and also screaming with excitement on the inside.

*Time skip*

It was the middle of the show and I was sat in the front row, almost touching teamiplier as they stood on the stage and about to start improv.

"Alright we need a volunteer so Ethan I also volunteer you to pick our volunteer." Mark stated, out of breath from their previous dance battle.

"This is gonna be a hard one but I'm gonna have to pick the cutie in the front row whom I talked to earlier today." Ethan said as he walked off the stage to grab my hand and lead the two of us back up the stairs.

I laughed excitedly to myself and embarrassingly enough my hands were sweating. I couldnt believe Ethan called me cute, i mean hes the most adorable person on the planet.

As i walked up the stairs, i was sat across from Mark at a dinner table. He started talking but i couldnt help to keep looking at Ethan.

After Mark finished asking me some questions, he ran off and the boys began improv. i watched in awe with now being able to have a better view than my previous seats.

*Time skip*

The show was over and the boys and some of the staff came on stage to say their final goodbyes. I teared up with how proud I was and after the room went dark and the room was beginning to clear, I heard a whisper from behind me. I looked back and saw the blue boy hiding from behind the exit door only they were allowed to use. He motioned his hand for me to come over and I obviously did.

"Would it be too much to ask if I could get your number?" Ethan shyly asked as he yanked me into the white and very echoey hallway to which he was hiding in.

"Uh-um of course n-not." I stuttered which made me seem like more of an idiot.

After exchanging numbers to each other. We stood in the hallway silently, i noticed Ethan had been staring at me for the entire time of us exchanging numbers and i wasnt really complaining.

"Oh im sorry, you probably have to go. ill text you when i can?" Ethan nervously spat out, his hands running through his hair and eyebrpw raised.

"That would be great." I replied, smiling up at him.

I grabbed my stuff that was on the ground and left out the door. I glanced behind me one last time to say goodbye to Etgan but i had a feeling it wouldnt be our last.

Wow that was a crappy ending but im definitly going to make a part two to this since it seems so empty. Also tgank you guys so much for 1,000 reads! i love you all!!