Anniversary : The Plan

Three years had passed since the monsters moved to the surface. They were enjoying a pretty normal life, well, not really, since few of the humans still hate them. But the monsters didn't care. All they could do is just hope the humans would understand, and accept them.

Anyway, Frisk decided to throw a party, to celebrate three years on the surface. She talked about her idea to Toriel and Asgore, who then agreed.

Frisk then decided to go to the skelebrother's house, to ask about their opinion(s) and maybe get some help. And so, she walked out the door, and took a shortcut to the skelebrother's house. No, Frisk can't teleport or anything like that. She just knows a faster way to get there.

When Frisk finally reached the skelebrother's house, she quickly knocked the door while shouting "Sans! Papyrus! Are you home?"

Suddenly she heard a stomping noise getting closer to the door, and the door was opened.

"HUMAN!" Papyrus shouted happily as he hugged Frisk tight. "Whoah, take it easy there my skeletol friend," Frisk chuckled. Papyrus lets go of his hug and shouted "SANS! THE HUMAN IS HERE!"

And then Frisk saw Sans walking  down the stairs. And he walked over to her and Papyrus. "Heya, kiddo. What do you need?" The short skeleton asked. "Well, I-" Frisk was interrupted by Papyrus.

"COME IN, HUMAN!" he said. Frisk nodded, and walked in. "How about we sit down, then talk?" Sans suggested. Frisk nodded, then sat down on the couch with Sans and Papyrus.

"SO, WHAT DID YOU WANT TO TELL US, HUMAN?" Papyrus asked. "Well, I want to ask for your opinion on my idea," Frisk said. "And what's that?" Sans asked. "An anniversary party. Since it'll be exactly three years on the surface in two weeks, I figured why shouldn't we celebrate?" Frisk explained.

"WELL, THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS COMPLETELY AGREE!" Papyrus said. "So... you already have a plan to when it would be thrown, where it would be held, and all of that stuff?" Sans asked. "Well... no," Frisk said. "And that why I came here. To ask for opinion and help,"

"WELL, YOU COME TO THE RIGHT PERSON-OR SKELETON-! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS ARE ABSOLUTELY GREAT AT HELPING!" Papyrus said enthusiastically.

"Thanks, Pap," Frisk said, delighted. "How about you Sans? Will you help?" Frisk asked Sans. "Sure kiddo, anything to make you happy," Sans replied. "Yay!" Frisk shouted cheerfully.

"So, let's get started," Sans said. Frisk nodded. "I already have an idea where to held the party and when we should throw it..." Frisk said. "Where? And when?" Sans asked. "Well, obviously on the day it turned exactly three years, which is two weeks from now. And we could throw the party at my place," Frisk explained.

"Tori and Asgore agreed?" Sans asked. Frisk nodded. "Well, they agree on my idea, and not my plan,"

"SO, WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO, HUMAN FRISK? OF COURSE MY BROTHER WOULD BE TOO LAZY TO DO ANYTHING," Papyrus stared at Sans with narrowed eyes when he said that last part. And Sans just snickered.

"I just need you to spread the word to monsters only, Pap. And remember, your deadline is in one week," Frisk said. Papyrus and Sans flinched when they heard the word "deadline". And Frisk quickly explained to them "I mean, you can only spread the words in one week, no more after that. That is so we could figure out how many portions of food we need to prepare,"

"OOH..." Papyrus nodded. "What's my job?" Sans asked. "Your job is just to make sure everything runs smoothly. Easy enough right?" Frisk replied. "Yeah," Sans said. "Okay, so, I'm going to go to the market and buy some party supplies, so Pap!" Frisk exclaimed. "YES??" Papyrus asked. "Do your job!" Frisk exclaimed again. "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, IS ON THE JOB!!" the tall skeleton shouts enthusiastically as he ran outside the door. Probably going to Undyne and Alphys's first.

"Well that's that. So, see you tomorrow?" Sans asked. "See you tomorrow. Bye Sans!" Frisk said as she waved and walked out the door, closing it slowly. Now off to the market! She thought.

A/N : Hii!! This is the first chapter of my first fanfiction so I hope you like it! And sorry if I mispelled some words and if the grammars are bad... anyway, byee! See you next chapter!