My patience was running low. He knew that I hated to give time to the gadgets. Specially when my newly made crush was supposed to be on the other side.

I was about to throw my phone on the night stand, probably switching it off and talk to Harry a good few days later, my phone beeped to a message.

Harry: Same here girl. So, emojis right?

Whatever Harry did, even the stupidest of the things, it made me smile. So I was grinning ear to ear over a damn message.

Me: What are you doing right now?

Stupid question? Oh, yes.

Harry: Thinking about you. xx

Such a cheesy flirt. But still my heart raced knowing that he had feelings for me.

Me: And?

I really didn't know where did that come from. Maybe I wanted this conversation to last long.

Harry: Oh baby, you wouldn't want to know what am I up to...

What?

Me: Ew, you are gross. I am missing you.

These sentences were ironic when put together but there was nothing else that I could think of. I was too young for phone sex.

Harry: Do you want me to come there?

Yes.

Me: No! What would you do here? What if dad sees you? He'll kill you.

Please come here and cuddle with me. I really can't sleep without your arms.

Harry: Pessimist. I can't sleep without holding you. :((

My thoughts voiced by Harry Styles.

Me: Maybe sometime later? :))

Harry: Why not now?

Because I would never want to leave your arms again, like always.

Me: Just like that. I just wanted to know that you are fine or not.

Harry: Fine. Then see you later?

I knew it. I knew that he would get pissed off.

Me: Don't be a child. You know we will meet anyhow. xxxxxxx

Height of cheesiness.

Harry: Yeah, whatever.

___

By the time we had finished our stupid text chatting, it had been one in the morning. So we decided to halt our conversations to continue it some other day.

After talking to Harry, it felt as if some weight had been lifted off from my chest and now I could have a sound sleep. But still I noticed his replies were not as energetic as they used to be, that constant nagging feeling was poking a corner in my brain but I somehow tried to put it aside. Maybe he was sleepy.

It was a really very long day. I had early morning fight with mom, I had to remain hungry for most of the day, I got scolded from my teachers, I missed my basketball coaching.
But on the other hand I gained so much. I apologised to mom, my dad finally came here to spend some time with us, I confessed my love to Harry, surprisingly he did the same in the most romantic way, not forgetting he gave me the first orgasm of my life.

This day had entered into the list of most weird yet amazing day of my life.

___

Saturday morning.

My alarm buzzed again from the night stand. I had probably forgotten to switch that damn thing off.

Cursing, I got up from my bed and padded my way to the bathroom and got my necessities done.

Once you answer the call of nature, next thing you witness is the call of your stomach. You really can't stand to keep your belly empty. Of course, the next station was indeed, kitchen.

I hadn't realised that it was already ten in the morning, but I did when I spotted dad silently chewing on his sandwich and lost in his deep thoughts.

"Good morning dad. How was your first night after long time here?" I smiled ignoring to talk about the noises which I heard in the midst of the night from their room.

Ugh, freaky couple.

"Yes, it was good. Do you want to grab something to eat? I already knew you'll be up by this time." He passed me another plate and placed freshly made sandwich in front of me. I instantly started devouring it.

"Ciara?" He cautiously called.

"Hmm?" Half of the sandwich was still in my mouth.

"Can I discuss about something from you?" His voice was damn heavy.

Fuck.

What did I do now? Both of my lovely parents first of all feed me love and then grab me by my throat before I can swallow it.

"Um, sure." I half smiled gulping down the half chewed piece of food.

"I'm not being much nosy, but it's my right to know if there is something going between you and that Robin's step-son." His brows were too tensed and immediately all of my appetite was lost.

Fuck you food.

"Y-You mean by Harry?" I forced myself to not eat much more, otherwise I'll definitely end up puking all over the table.

"I sensed you have some kind of attraction towards him, so I'm just asking for confirmation." He tried to lighten up the mood by smiling but miserably failed.

What should I answer? That I love him? I love him with every cell in my body? No.

Can I sublime into the atmosphere?

***

A/N

My school and studies are irritating as foooook. These days are way too hectic but still I'll try to update on time.

Again mentioning, I love my readers so much who are supporting this book!
Take care. X

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.