What is That Voice?

The FaithMagic gang are on their way to Miyomurise island. Petra and her armies follow them quietly. When they arrived at the peak of the mountain, Petra said "armies on three, you attack. One,two and THREE!!!!,"scream Petra. The armies begin to attack the FaithMagic gang. But then, a screaming voice coming through the clouds. And then the FaithMagic gang cover their ears and suddenly a tornado blew away Petra and her armies.
           "No!!! Please I dont want to die!!! Kill that bitches!! Kill em!!!! No!!!,"scream Petra. Petra and her armies fall from the mountain. "What's just happen? What's that voice? What the fuck?,"ask Midorima. And they heard someone said "come up here the FaithMagic gang. You will know who I am. Ask Nanami to turn herself into a bird and fly you up here,". Nanami turn into a bird and fly them through the clouds.
          All of them shocked when they saw a castle that made of glass. Someone came out from the castle and she stand infront of all of them. "Wh-who are you?,"ask Shirayuki. "Im the Queen of elemental Magical. I have all of powers you have. im not that powerful its just uh... im glad I can meet you guys. Its been a while. long time no see.The legend may have said that my voice come from heaven. Actually its not. It came from here. welcome everyone to ClouDirio kingdom! I have an armies,a hotels,a castle,  creatures that live here for some reason. So do you like to stay here for a while?,"said Queen Of ELemental Magical.
         "Am I dreaming right now?,"ask Misaki. "No you're not. We all not,"said Hanabi. "Uhh.... Actually we came here to discover this voice. Since we already know it, what about if we go down already?,"said Kirito. "No! I dont want to! I feel like I heared this voice somewhere before! Where is it?,"said Nanami. Everyone feels like they heard this voice somewhere too. "Wait. Your majesty, did you just said 'its been a while. Long time no see' to us just now?,"ask Hanabi. "Yes. I am. So did you know who am I now?😁,said Queen Of Elemental Magical.
          "No way... 😱 You must be kidding me,"said Hikari. "I-is that you, mom?,"said Hinata. "Bingo!! Its me, your mother! Welcome home!,"said Queen of Elemental Magical. The girls start to cry and they run and hug Queen of Elemental Magical (QOEM). "I really miss you! I thought you were dead in the war!,"said Rumiya. "hehehe I'm not. Actually, I'm the one who ask the BlackWing gang to come to Seashore kingdom and threaten you so you will make your own kingdom. I just want to see you to make your own kingdom. Now you make me proud girls,"said QOEM.
        "How can you get a power as well?,"ask Kansaki. I'm the one that put a grape juice in the library. The first to drink that was me. So I have the ELemental Magical,"explain QOEM. Queen Of Elemental Magical a.k.a their mother read a lot of story to them. All of them including the boys. "Oh yeah, mom these boys are our boyfriend except Midorima and Rumiya. They both dont believe in love. Ahh, and this one my boyfriend, Akashi,"said Shirayuki. "ohh... Nice to meet you. Make sure you take care of my daughter,"said QOEM. "Y-yes your majesty,"said Akashi. They introduce their boyfriend to QOEM. (Lolz boyfriend😂 OK ok continue) They playing like a kids. They play a lot of games together.
           "Oh yeah. Mom, where is dad?,"ask Kansaki. Kansaki really love her father. When her father sick, she the one who will help him. "Oh. So you guys dont know yet. Actually your father is dead 4 years ago. I'm so sorry for not telling you, honey,"said QOEM to Kansaki. They cries except boys since they dont know the king. " hey, dont cry. We will be here for you,"said Sugawara to Nanami. "Yeah, by your majesty blessing, we will take good care of you guys,"said Tetsuya. "We can play a lot of games like just now. We play together. All of us,"said Kirito. They started to laugh. They all sleep at ClouDirio kingdom. Girls at a different room than boys. The girls already fell asleep. While boys... "boys, i want you to take good care of my daughters. If they sick, nurse and help them. If they sad, make them happy back. I give a permission for you to live with them. But! Not to make they feel uneasy or something bad,"said QOEM to all the boys. The boys promised to the Queen to take care of the girls.
           "Y-your majesty... What if I say can we m-marry them?,"ask Akashi trembling. "HAhahahaha...that's funny.you're so brave. Alright, yes you may,"said QOEM. "Wow you so cool! How can you ask her just like that?,"said Daichi to Akashi when they in their room. Akashi silent. he felt so embarrassed. Why did he ever said something like that? The next day..... "Mom... we will get going. We will come back here as soon as possible. "Okay, I will wait for all of you,"said QOEM. "Em.. Akashi what did you ask my mother last night?,"ask Shirayuki. "W-what?!! How did you know?! Who tell you? I thought you asleep,"said Akashi panic. "Yes I am. Daichi told me that you ask something embarrassing to my mother. What is it?,"ask Shirayuki. "haha, if you want to know, Akashi ask 'what about if us marry you guys?' Thats what he ask,"said Daichi. "you damn bastard!!! You will pay for this!!,"said Akashi angrily. "W-why did you ask that?,"ask Shirayuki. "Because he wants to marry you,"said Kirito. "H-hey! What the fuck?!,"said Akashi. "Wow, you're so famous,"said Fuyumi. "Hohoho,thats right,"said Nanami. "I said 'can we marry your daughters' thats mean all of us!,"said Akashi. Everyone heard it. "That's mean I marry with  Sugawara?,"ask Nanami. "Yes. Exactly,"said Akashi😆. "What did you just say?! You wanna die?!,"said Nanami. "N-no... Im sorry!! Dont kill me!!,"said Akashi. "Thats mean you dont want to marry me?,"ask Sugawara to Nanami. "I didnt mean like that. Its just... I would like to but I think its too early,"said Nanami. "Pfft...No its not,"said Miyamoto. They all went back to their kingdom. Like I said with their own boyfriend.

To be continued...

                 Author notes
Yeah im sorry for this late update. So I want to give a spoiler. Just a little. The next chapter may be a second last chapter. I have no ideas now. The FaithMagic gang will go on a dating together. And Queen Of Elemental Magical will have a fight with Petra whiches still alive while her armies dies. She almost kill QOEM while She still asleep. But then Someone come to rescue. And who is it? Let's check it out.... By the way, if you have an idea, you can comment down below.. Thank you for reading😀